How to Share YouTube Video link on Instagram Story, How to share youtube video on the Instagram story without 10k followers, Share YouTube without Link feature, Share Video With or without downloading, Embed a YouTube Video on Instagram Story –
Instagram is a widely used social media platform owned by Meta (formerly known as Facebook). Users share photos, videos, and stories on regular basis on the platform.
Instagram Stories on the platform last 24 hours before disappearing. Many times, users want to share a YouTube video on the platform in a story but don’t know how to share the video.
So, if you are also one of those who want to share a YouTube Video on your story. Read the article till the end as we have listed the ways to share YouTube videos with or without downloading them.
How to Share a YouTube Video on Instagram Story?
You can easily share a YouTube video on Instagram Story without any limits. We have listed methods by which you can do it with or without downloading the video.
Anyone can easily share a video on their Instagram Story using the Link sticker feature. This feature is available to everyone on Instagram even if the user does not have 10,000 followers.
Follow the below steps as we have listed the step-by-step process to share the Video.
- Open the YouTube video you want to share.
- Click on the Share option and select Copy Link.
- Now, update your Instagram from Play Store or App Store.
- Once updated, open the app and select add a new story.
- Now, click on create button to create a story.
- Select Sticker icon at the top to open list of stickers.
- In the sticker page, click on Link sticker.
- Paster the link of the YouTube video you have copied.
- You can also see a preview of link by clicking See Preview.
- Finally, click on Done to add the video link in your story.
- When you are done with editing, click on Your Story to post it.
Done, you have successfully shared a YouTube video in your Instagram Story without downloading it.
By Downloading the Video
If you don’t want to embed a video on your story, you can also share a YouTube video on an Instagram story by downloading it. We have already made a dedicated article on how you can download YouTube videos on your device.
Here’s how you can post a video easily by downloading it.
- Open the YouTube and head over to the video you want to share.
- Copy the URL of the video and download the video in your device.
- Click Here to know how you can download a video.
- After downloading it, open Instagram.
- Click on the Create a Story.
- Select the video which you have downloaded from your device.
- Edit the video as per your requirements.
- Once you are done with editing, click on Your Story to share it.
Done, you have successfully shared a video in your Instagram story by downloading it.
Conclusion: Share a YouTube Video on Instagram Story
So, these are the ways to share a Video on Instagram Story. We hope the article helps you in sharing a video on your Instagram story.
If you like the article, share it with your friends and family. Further, if you have any questions, do let us know in the comments below. You can also follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more informative updates.