Paytm is an Indian digital payment and financial services company. The platform is used for making different transactions like sending or receiving payments, investments, booking tickets, and much more. Do you want to set transaction and amount limits for the Paytm wallet? If so, in this read you will learn how to set limits on your Paytm Wallet transactions.
How to Set Limits on Your Paytm Wallet Transactions?
Paytm Wallet is a secure and convenient mobile wallet approved by the Reserve Bank of India. It allows users to add money to their wallets using a variety of payment methods which can be further used as digital cash for making both peer-to-peer (P2P) and peer-to-merchant (P2M) payments. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can set limits on your wallet transactions.
Set Transactions Limit
1. Open the Paytm app on your device.
2. Click on your profile icon at the top and tap on UPI & Payment Settings.
3. Scroll down and tap on Paytm Wallet under Other Settings.
4. On the next screen, tap on Payment Limits.
5. Tap on Add Limits next to the category for which you want to set daily and monthly limits. You can set limits for Merchants, and Paytm Users, and Send Money to Bank.
6. After clicking on the Add Limits option, Enter the daily or monthly limit or both then click on the Save button.
7. Confirm it by entering the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
Once done, the limits of your choice will be applied to your account and you will not be able to make payments more than the chosen limit.
So, these are the steps by which you can set limits on your Paytm wallet transactions. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
Yes, you can easily set daily and monthly transaction limits on Paytm Wallet via the app’s settings.
A user can add or receive a maximum of INR 10,000 a month and INR 1,00,000 a year to their Paytm wallet if they are a minimum KYC user, whereas a full KYC does not have any limit for adding or receiving money.
If you are a minimum KYC user, you can hold INR 10,000 in the wallet whereas if you are a full KYC user, you can hold INR 1,00,000 in the wallet.
You May Also Like: