Send WhatsApp Message without saving mobile number, Send WhatsApp Message to an Unsaved number, How to send WhatsApp Message to an unsaved number, WhatsApp Message without saving number –
WhatsApp has more than two billion users globally and is one of the most popular messaging apps. However, a lot of users face a problem when they are trying to text an unknown person without necessarily having to save the number.
In other words, the Facebook-owned messaging app, WhatsApp does not let users text an unsaved number. In order to do so, users have to save the number on their phone and then message them.
But there is a way to send WhatsApp messages to someone without actually saving their number on the phone. And it does not require a third-party app.
Send WhatsApp Messages without saving a number
This method works on both Android and iOS devices. All you need to do is follow the few simple steps. With that said, here’s how you can send WhatsApp messages to unsaved numbers without adding them to contact.
- Open any browser on your smartphone such as Google Chrome.
- Now, Enter wa.me/91xxxxxxxxxx in the address bar (xxxxxxxxxx will be the phone number to which you want to send messages).
- You can also copy and paste this link https://wa.me/91xxxxxxxxx, or this link – https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=91xxxxxxxxxx in the address bar.
- In place of ‘xxxxxxxxxx’, you will need to enter the phone number along, so if the number you want to message is 9911111111 then the link becomes https://wa.me/919911111111.
- Here, the first two digits (91) are India’s country code followed by the mobile number of the person.
- Once you have typed the link in the address bar, tap enter, and if it asks then open with WhatsApp.
- If You will see a WhatsApp webpage with the recipient’s phone number and a green Message button. Tap on the green message button and you will be redirected to the WhatsApp app.
- Done, now you can message an Unsaved number on WhatsApp without saving the contact.