Send Soundmoji on Messenger, Sound Emoji Messenger Android or iPhone, Send Emojis with effect on Facebook, How to Send Sound Emojis in Facebook Messenger –
Facebook Messenger is a popular instant messaging platform owned by Meta (formerly known as Facebook Inc). It is widely used and has millions of active users globally.
Previously, Facebook introduced a new type of emojis called Soundmojis in Messenger. These sound emojis are basically emojis with sound effects. However, some people don’t know how to send these emojis on the platform.
So, if you are also one of those who want to know how to send sound emojis in Facebook Messenger, read the article till the end as we have listed all the steps to send it on the platform.
What are Soundmojis (or Sound Emojis)?
Facebook has announced the Soundmojis for its Messenger back in July 2021. These sound emojis play relevant sound effects or popular song quips based on the nature of the emojis.
So, when you send a drum emoji to someone, it will play the corresponding sound along with an animated emoji in the chat window. Similarly, when you send a birthday cake emoji to a user, it will play the happy birthday tune in the chat window.
Until now, emojis and other add-ons like GIFs have been more about visuals. But, this is the first time Facebook has brought audio into the mix. Users can use Soundmojis on Facebook Messenger for both Android and iOS applications.
How to Send Sound Emojis in Facebook Messenger?
Now that you have a better understanding of what Soundmojis are, let’s see how you can send emojis with sound on Messenger but before that make sure to give microphone access to the app. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open Messenger on your Android or iOS device.
- Now, open a chat of a person to whom you want to send a sound emoji.
- Click on the emoji icon before the like (or thumbs-up) icon.
- Tap on the speaker icon on the right side to open soundmojis menu.
- Here, you will see all the available emojis with the sound that you can send in a chat.
- Click on a Soundmoji to preview it, and the app will play the sound related to it. You can select any of the emojis to listen the sound before sending it.
- After selecting an emoji, click on the Send button to send it in the chat.
Done, you have successfully sent an emoji with sound effects. Kindly note that the recipient will have to tap on the emoji to play the sound.
Conclusion: Send Sound Emojis in Messenger
So, this is how you can send soundmoji in Facebook Messenger. We hope that the article helps you in sending emojis with sound effects to a user.