How to Send Multiple Photos on WhatsApp android or iPhone, Can I Share 100 photos on WhatsApp, How to Send Multiple Photos on WhatsApp for Android or iPhone –
WhatsApp is a popular instant messaging platform owned by Meta (formerly known as Facebook). It is widely used and has millions of active users around the world.
Users use the platform to send photos, videos, or upload status. However, many times, we want to send multiple pictures to a user on the platform, but many people don’t know how to send multiple files. Don’t worry, we are here to help you.
So, if you are also one of those who want to share multiple pictures with your friends and family on WhatsApp, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Send Multiple Photos on WhatsApp for Android or iPhone?
WhatsApp allows users to share up to 30 photos at a time which is enough for a normal user. However, if you want to share more than 30 photos with a user, you can always follow the steps again to send more than the limit.
From a WhatsApp Conversation
The steps to send multiple photos on WhatsApp is very easy for both Android and iPhone users. Follow the below steps to share it.
- Open the Individual or Group Chat in which you want to share multiple photos on WhatsApp.
- Click on the ‘+’ icon at the bottom (on Android, click on the paperclip icon).
- Tap on Photo & Video Library from the given options (on Android, click on Gallery).
- Click on an image to open its preview and click on the ‘+’ icon to add more photos (on Android, select the multiple photos you want to share).
- Once selected, click on Done or OK and then tap on Send button to share them.
Done, you have successfully sent multiple photos on WhatsApp from your Android or iOS device. Note that, you can select up to 30 photos at one time. If you want to share more, you can repeat the same steps.
From Photos or Gallery App
You can also share the images to WhatsApp while you are scrolling through the library in the Photos or Gallery app. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Photos app on your iOS device.
- Click on the Select button at the top and choose all the images (up to 30) you want to share.
- After selecting, click on the Share icon and choose WhatsApp.
- Select the group or individual’s chat bubble in which you want to share images and click Next.
- Finally, click on the Send button to share the photos.
You can also choose more than one group or individual in which you want to share but don’t select more than five as it’s the maximum you can share at one time.
- Open the default Gallery app on your Android phone.
- Select multiple photos you want to share.
- Click on the share icon and choose WhatsApp.
- Choose the chat in which you want to send photos and click on the Next button.
- Finally, tap on the send button to share the images.
Conclusion: Share Multiple Photos on WhatsApp
So, these are the ways by which you can share multiple photos on WhatsApp. We hope the article helped you in sending more than one image on WhatsApp from your Android or iPhone device.
There is no official way to share more than 30 photos on WhatsApp. However, there is a workaround by which you can send 100 or 200 images on WhatsApp. To do so, make a ZIP or PDF file of the photos you want to share. Once created, open a WhatsApp chat, click on ‘+’ or paperclip icon and choose Document. Finally, select and share the ZIP or PDF file you have created.
Yes, and No! There is no official way to share more than 30 images on WhatsApp. However, there is a workaround by which you can send 1000 pictures. To share, make a ZIP or PDF file of the photos you want to share >> open the chat in which you want to share the images >> Click on the ‘+’ or paperclip icon >> Choose Document >> Select the ZIP or PDF file and share it.
You can send up to 30 photos or videos at once and add a caption to each photo or video. If you have more than 30 photos or videos, you need to repeat the same steps to share more.