View Instagram 2021 Playback Stories, See Your Instagram Playback of 2021, Instagram Year-in-Review Playback Stories, Find Instagram’s 2021 Playback Feature, View Instagram Wrapped 2021, How to See Your Instagram 2021 Playback Stories After Closing –
Instagram is a popular social media platform owned by Meta. People share photos, videos, and even stories on the platform. However, these days people are posting stories more than posts as they remain for only 24 hours.
The platform has introduced a new feature that showcases the best stories from the year 2021. The new feature is called Instagram Playback 2021 Stories. You can publish these playback stories on your account.
The feature states that “To help you look back on your special moments this year, we created a playback from your 2021 stories.” You can also choose to edit it before sharing it on the platform.
If you want to view your 2021 Playback stories on Instagram, we have listed all the steps for seeing them easily. Read the article till the end to know how you can see your 2021 Playback after closing it once.
See Your Instagram 2021 Playback Stories
The 2021 Playback Stories features give users the to reflect on the memories they have made during the whole year of 2021. You can also post some selected stories if you wish to do.
This feature is quite similar to Spotify 2021 Wrapped which Spotify has introduced recently.
View Instagram 2021 Playback through the Popup
- Update the Instagram App from Play Store or App Store.
- Open the Application on your device.
- On the homepage, you will see a popup message of View your 2021 Playback.
- Click on the View Playback option to see your playback of the year.
- Now, you will see the 10 stories chosen for you by Instagram.
- You can add these stories if you want to.
However, some people viewed their stories and then exit without even sharing their playback. Now, they want to view their playback again but they are not able to find it easily as the popup occurs only for one time.
So, if you want to view your playback again on Instagram, here’s how you can do it.
View Instagram 2021 Playback through Sticker
The Playback feature on Instagram is shown at the top of the homepage. But if you have clicked on it and closed it, you can not see the popup on the homepage again.
- You can see your 2021 Playback again when you click on the 2021 sticker at any story.
- So, check if anyone have shared an story with the 2021 sticker.
- If anyone shared, click on the 2021 sticker.
- You can also add a story with 2021 sticker on your account, and then view your Playback.
- If you don’t want to add a public story on your account, add the story to close friends only.
- After that open the story, click on 2021 sticker, and then see your Playback.
Done, you will be able to view your playback again. From here, you can also share it in your stories.
Edit and Share Your Playback
Instagram 2021 Playback comes with 5 Stories from the year 2021 which you can either delete or share. Here’s how you can edit, delete, and add more stories.
- If you want to edit an story, click on the Next button, and then edit it and share it.
- To delete an story, long press the story and a bin icon will appear at the bottom, drag the story to the bin.
- To add more Stories, select ‘+’ button next to the stories and you will be able to add up to 10 stories as a party of your 2021 Playback.
You can see the Instagram 2021 Playback again. Some people viewed their stories and then exit without even sharing their playback. Now, they want to view their playback again but they are not able to find it easily as the popup occurs only for one time. So, here we have listed the steps by which you can view it easily.
Sometimes after updating the application, you will get the Instagram Year in Review option at the bottom of the homepage. But, if you are not able to view it, here we have listed the steps by which you can see or get the Instagram Year in Review for your account.
So, these are the ways by which you can see your Instagram 2021 Playback after closing it. If you like the article and think it will be helpful for others, share it with your friends and family. Further, if you have any questions, do let us know in the comments below.