How to see who viewed your Instagram post, how to see who viewed your Instagram story, can you see who viewed your Instagram video, How to See Who Viewed Your Instagram Video –
Instagram is a widely used photo and video sharing platform. It is a popular service owned by Meta with millions of active users around the world.
Many times we want to see the users who viewed your Instagram video on the platform. However, you can’t see the names of users who viewed your reel posts but you can see the number of views and the names of users who liked them. Also, you can see who viewed your video story.
So, if you are also one of those who want to see who viewed your Instagram video, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the ways to do so.
How to See Who Viewed Your Instagram Video?
There are two ways by which you can post video content on the platform, Instagram Stories, and Instagram reels. In this article, we will show you how you can check who viewed them.
On Instagram Stories
You can easily check the users who viewed your story. However, you can check only while the story is live. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open Instagram on your device.
- Click on the profile icon on the top left side of the home page.
- You can also access it from the profile page.
- Once the story opens, you will see the “Activity” or “Seen by” option on the bottom left side. Click on it to view the number of viewers along with their names.
- Scroll down, and check all the users who viewed your story.
On Reels Video
Unfortunately, you can’t see the names of users who viewed your Instagram reels video but you can see the total number of views and names of the users who like it. Here’s how you can see it.
- Open Instagram on your device and navigate to your profile feed.
- Click on the reel video for which you want to check views.
- You will see the total number of views below the video along with a few usernames who liked it.
- Click on the number of views and Instagram will open a more details page.
- Here, you will see the number of views at the top and a list of all the users who liked the reel video. Scroll the list to see the names of everyone who liked it, or you can also use the search box at the top to search for a specific user.
Conclusion: See Who Viewed Your Instagram Video
So, these are the ways to check Who viewed your Instagram video whether it’s a story or reel video. We hope the article helped you in checking the users who viewed it.
You can easily check who viewed your story. To do so, open the story then click on the Activity or Seen by option at the bottom and it will show all the users who viewed your story.