How to see how many people saved your Instagram post, Apps to see who saved your Instagram post, How to See Who Saved Your Instagram Post –
People see many posts on their feed and sometimes they saved them whether they liked it or want to share with others. Now, people want to know how many peoples have saved the post as it helps them in building a better content strategy for upcoming posts.
So, if you are also one of those who want to see who saved your Instagram Posts, read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to See Who Saved Your Instagram Post?
Although Instagram does not allow you to see who saved your post instead of that you can see how many people saved your post. However, private accounts can’t see how many people have saved their posts on the platform.
So, if you have a Business or Profession account (which you can’t set to private), you can see it with the number of shares on the post you shared.
See How Many People Saved Your Instagram Post
As we already told you, if you have a Personal account, you need to switch it to a Business account. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Instagram App on your device.
- Go to Settings (on App, click on the three-line menu at the top of the profile page).
- Click on Account then select Switch Account Type.
- Here, click on Switch to Business Account.
Once you have changed your account type to Business, here’s how you can see how many people have saved your post on the platform.
- Open the Instagram App on your phone.
- Now, open the post for which you want to see the saved count.
- Here, you will see a View Insights option, tap on it.
- Now, you will see the total numbers of likes, comments, number of shares, and saves for your post (the bookmark icon indicates to save count).
Ask Your Followers if They Have Saved Your Posts
Seeing who saved your posts is more important than seeing how many people have saved your posts on the platform. However, there is no way to see who saved your post on the platform but there is a procedure to check it by asking your followers. Here’s how you can do it.
- Click on the post which you want to see who saved it.
- Take the screenshot of the post and go back home then tap on the Story icon.
- Add the screenshot in the story and add a question message sticker and ask them Who saved this post.
- Once you are done, share the story with your account.
- Now, they will reply via a direct message or question sticker.
Conclusion: See Who Saved Your Instagram Post
So, these are the ways to see who and how many people have saved your Instagram Post. We hope the article helped you in checking the number of people who saved your post.
No, Instagram does not notify the owner of those who saved their post. However, the user can see the total number of people who saved their posts.
No, Instagram does not allow private account holders to see the total number of post saves. However, users can see it on their business accounts. Moreover, the private account owners can see the number of likes and comments.