Do you want to see all the previously sent requests in order to cancel them as they are not accepted by the private account user? If so, in this read, you will learn the steps to see sent requests on Instagram which are not accepted by the user.
How To See Sent Requests on Instagram?
Many times, users wanted to view all the sent requests which are still pending, so that they can cancel them on the platform.
Previously, the steps to see the list of all accounts you have requested on Instagram are easy and users can access them from the mobile app or web browser but now Instagram has changed the steps for viewing it.
In this article, we have added the steps by which you can view sent requests on Instagram from mobile or PC.
On Mobile or PC
Previously, we can see the pending requests by visiting the Access Data but now Instagram has removed the Data and History from the mobile app. Hence, you need to access it from a browser on your mobile.
Here’s how you can see sent requests on Instagram from Android or iPhone.
1. Open the Instagram app on your phone.
2. Tap on your profile icon at the bottom.
3. Click on the hamburger menu at the top and select Your Activity.
4. Scroll down to the bottom and tap on Download your information (if you using Instagram on the web, visit: instagram.com/accounts/privacy_and_security and tap on Request Data).
5. Enter the email address linked with your account whose sent requests you want to see and tap on Request Download.
6. On the next screen, enter your password and click on Next.
7. Wait for a few minutes and you will receive an email consisting of your information. Open the email and click on Download information.
8. Again, enter your login credentials to log in and tap on Download information to download your data.
9. Once downloaded, unzip the file (if your phone does not have an unzipper app then you need to download one from the Play Store or App Store).
10. After unzipping or extracting the file, open it and find the followers_and_following folder, tap on it.
11. Now, open pending_follow_requests and you will see the sent requests which are not accepted by the other user.
Done, you have successfully viewed the list of all the requests.
Conclusion: See Sent Requests on Instagram
So, these are the ways by which you can see sent requests on Instagram. We hope the article helped you in viewing the currently followed requests on the platform.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
After seeing the current follow request list, note down all the names and then search them on Instagram and on their profile, tap on Cancel to cancel the pending request.
Yes, you can easily view the sent request list on Instagram. To do so, visit instagram.com >> Log in to your account >> Under Access Tool, you will see the Current Follow Requests option >> Tap on Current Follow Requests to view the request list.
You May Also Like:
How to Post on Instagram from a PC?
How to Fix Welcome To Instagram Error?