View All the Accounts you have Requested on Instagram, See All the followers you have requested to follow on Instagram, View your follow request on Instagram, Find People on Instagram who you sent a request, and See a List of All Accounts You Have Requested on Instagram –
Instagram is a popular photo and video sharing platform. It was acquired by Facebook back in 2012. Instagram allows users to have their profile public or private.
Most people make their accounts private in that no one can see their content except the approved followers. People have sent follow requests to many private accounts.
Many times private account holders can take a long time to accept the request, there is no time limit as to when they can accept. But after a few days or weeks, users who requested don’t remember the accounts to whom they sent the request and whether it was approved or not.
Hence, there is a way to find this without any third-party application or website.
View Accounts You Have Requested on Instagram
Sometimes, you may have sent a follow request to someone but after that, they have changed their username and you may not able to find their account.
So, If you want to see all the accounts you have requested on Instagram, then there is a feature on Instagram by which you can see the list of all the accounts to whom you have sent the requests from the first day.
You can access this Instagram feature from the website version as well as on the mobile app of Instagram. Here are the steps to see a list of all the accounts you have requested on Instagram.
On Instagram Website
Below are the steps to check the list of all the accounts you have requested on Instagram.
- Open the Instagram website on the browser.
- Click on your profile picture in the header menu.
- Now, Select Settings.
- Here, click on Privacy and Security on the left sidebar.
- Scroll down, and click on View Account Data below the Account Data option.
- Now, click on the View All below the Current Follow Requests under Connections.
- Here, you will see list of all the usernames you have sent following requests but they have not approved it yet.
On Instagram App
Below are the steps by which you can see all the account usernames you have requested on Instagram from both iOS and Android devices.
- Open the Instagram App on your smartphone.
- Go to your Profile page on the App (by clicking on your small circular profile picture icon).
- Click on three lines (or hamburger menu) and then select Settings.
- Now, click on the Security option.
- Here, click on Access Data under the Data and History.
- Scroll down, and click on View all below the Currently follow requests.
- Here, a new page will open with the list of all the usernames you have sent follow requests but have not been approved yet.
So, these are the steps to view the accounts you have requested on Instagram from their website as well as on the Instagram app.
If you have any questions regarding this, do let us know in the comments below. Further, if you like the article and think this is useful for others, share it with your friends and family.
For more interesting articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.