Instagram story viewer, View Instagram anonymously, View Instagram without Account, View Instagram stories anonymously, Free Insta story view, how to view Instagram stories without them knowing, How To See an Instagram Story Anonymously –
Meta-owned photo and video-sharing social media platform, Instagram introduced the stories feature back in the year 2017.
The feature allows users to create and share a story on the platform which remains for 24 hours. Other users can view it and their name or username will appear on the viewer list which the creator can access easily.
However, many viewers don’t want their names to appear on the viewer’s list. So, if you are also one of those who want to see an Instagram story anonymously, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How To See Instagram Stories Anonymously?
In this article, we have listed some ways by which you can easily see Instagram stories anonymously. Read the article to explore all the methods.
Use a Different Account
The easiest way to view a story anonymously is by using a different account. Hence, you need to create an account with a unique name that is not identifiable as you.
You can easily add another account on the Instagram app, here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Instagram App on your device.
- Press and hold the profile picture icon at the bottom.
- Select Add account.
- Alternatively, you can also add an account under Settings.
However, if the user has a private account, then this method will not work.
Another way to view someone’s story without letting them know is by turning off your mobile data or Wi-Fi and then checking the story of that user. Basically, the Stories are preloaded so that users can view them instantly after opening the app.
Here’s how you can do it on your Android or iOS device.
- Open Instagram on your Android or iOS device.
- Wait for some time (or a few seconds).
- Now, turn off your device’s Internet or enable Airplane mode on your device.
- Open the story of the user to view it.
Done, you have successfully viewed the story without appearing on the viewer’s list. However, if the user has posted many stories sequentially, the app likely will not have preloaded them all so they will not all be viewable in airplane mode.
Use Third-party Apps or Websites
There are tons of third-party apps or websites available out there that allows you to view someone’s Instagram story without letting them know. However, many of these websites are not secure. Here’s how you can use these apps or websites to view an story.
- Copy or note down the username of the profile whose story you want to view anonymously.
- Open a browser on your device and visit a story viewer website.
- You can visit storiesdown.com, insta-stories.online, and others. Alternatively, you can download apps like BlindStory, InstaStory, and others.
- After visiting a website, paste the username and click Search.
- It will show the stories of the user which you can easily view.
Conclusion: See an Instagram Story Anonymously
So, these are the ways by which you can easily view an Instagram Story Anonymously. We hope the article helped you in viewing a story without letting them know.