The Bondee QR code is basically used to add and invite friends. Do you want to scan the QR code on the platform? If so, in this read, you will learn how to scan the QR code on Bondee.
How to Scan QR Code on Bondee?
Bondee is a social networking platform developed by Metadream. It features 3D-animated avatars that can be customized by users and allow users to hang out online. You can invite up to 50 friends to your plaza. In the platform, you can scan someone’s QR code to send a friend request, and similarly, if someone scans your QR code then they can easily send you a friend request. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can scan the QR code on Bondee.
Scan QR Code
1. Head over to the user’s QR code you want to scan and take a screenshot of it.
2. Open the Bondee app on your device and log in to your account if you have not already.
3. Go to the homepage of the app and choose Add Friends.
4. Tap on Scan on the Add Friends page.
5. Now, tap on Albums at the top and select the screenshot of the QR code (you can also scan the QR code from another device without taking a screenshot).
6. Finally, enter your name and your friend’s name then tap Send.
So, these are the steps by which you can scan QR Code on the Bondee app. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You May Also Like: