Wondering how you can Save Your Vehicle Parking Spot on Google Maps, Mark your Parking Location Easily from an Android or iOS device, How to Add a Car Parking Spot on Google Maps –
Google Maps is a web mapping platform and consumer application offered by Google. It is a widely used platform as it comes pre-installed on Android devices.
If you are one of the users who forgets the location of your vehicle after parking it. The platform has a “Save your parking location” feature which allows users to remember where they had parked their vehicle.
So, if you want to save your vehicle parking spot on Google Maps application, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Save Your Vehicle Parking Spot on Google Maps?
Once you save your vehicle on the app, it will store your location and slap a P icon on the maps. In this article, we have added the steps by which you add your parking location in Google Maps via your Android or iOS device.
Add Parking Location
You can easily add your parking location in Google Maps from your Android and iPhone as the steps for doing so are quite similar. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Google Maps app on your device.
- Tap on the blue circle or dot on the map which shows your current location.
- Click on Set as Parking Location or Save Parking from the given options.
Done, you have successfully added your vehicle parking spot. Now, it will be visible as the P icon on the map. If you want to share it then click on the P icon and select Share from the given options to share your parking spot.
You can add more details to your saved parking spot. To do so, follow the below steps.
- Swipe up on the Parking Spot at the bottom of Google Maps.
- Click on Enter Notes and add some info in it that you can remember easily. You can also add media files by clicking on the + icon right before the Enter Notes option.
- You can set a time for your parking and countdown by tapping on the Time Left option.
Find Saved Parking
You can easily find your vehicle’s saved parking location in just one click. Here’s how you can find it.
- Open the Google Maps app on your phone.
- Click on the P icon to open saved parking details.
- Alternatively, if you are seeing the Parking Location bar at the bottom of the screen, tap on it.
- Click on the Directions button and tap the Start button to view navigation.
- Once done, click on the Clear button to remove the parking spot.
Conclusion: Save Your Vehicle Parking Spot on Google Maps
So, these are the steps by which you can add your parking location on Google Maps. We hope the article helped you in saving and finding a parking spot on your Android or iPhone.
You can easily enable the saved parking location notifications on Google Maps. To do so, click on your profile picture icon >> Tap on Settings >> Select Notifications >> Turn on the toggle for Saved Parking Locations (if you are not seeing it, tap on Getting Around >> Parking Location >> Choose On).
To remove a parking spot, click on the parking spot to open it >> Here, tap on the Clear button to remove it from Google Maps.