Wondering how to Save Snapchat Photos to Your Gallery Automatically, How to Save Snaps in both Memories and Gallery, and How to delete a photo from Snapchat memories –
Snapchat is a popular multimedia instant messaging app and service. It is a widely used platform and has millions of active users around the globe.
The platform allows users to capture photos using different filters and save them in Snapchat memories which are named Snaps. However, many users wish to save the captured images in their gallery.
So, if you are also one of those who want to save Snapchat Photos to Your Gallery Automatically, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Save Snapchat Photos to Your Gallery Automatically?
To save the Snapchat images to your gallery, you need to change the settings and set them to be automatically saved on your gallery. In this article, we have added a step-by-step guide on you save the photos to your device gallery.
Save Images to Gallery
- Open the Snapchat app on your device.
- Log in to your account if you have not already.
- Click on your Bitmoji at the top left side to open your Snapchat profile.
- Tap on the gear icon on the top-right side.
- Click on Memories and you will see Save Destinations.
- Tap on Save Button under Save Destinations.
- Now, you will have to change the saving destination of your snaps from the given options.
- To save your photo and video snaps on Gallery as well as on Memories, select Memories & Camera Roll while if you only want to save snaps on Gallery only, select the Camera Roll option from the given ones.
Done, you have successfully changed the save settings and now your Snapchat Images will be saved automatically to your Camera Roll.
So, these are the steps by which you can Save Snapchat Photos to Your Gallery Automatically. We hope the article helped you in saving the snaps automatically in the Camera Roll.
Yes, Snapchat has an option by which you can save your snaps to a gallery. However, you need to modify the settings to save them automatically in your camera roll as, by default, photos that you save on Snapchat will be saved in your Snapchat memories.
You can change the settings and save the snaps on both Memories and Gallery. To do so, open Snapchat app >> Tap on your bitmoji >> Click on Settings icon >> Select Memories >> Choose Save Button >> Select Memories & Camera Roll.
To delete a snap, open the Snapchat app >> Click on the photos icon before the camera icon >> Long press on the photo >> Tap on the More option >> Select Delete Snap.