Smart Televisions (Smart TVs) are getting popular nowadays as they have taken over traditional TVs and Apple TV is among them. Are you not able to use the Apple TV or the Siri remote? If so, in this read, you will learn how to restart Siri Remote and Apple TV Remote.
How to Restart Siri Remote and Apple TV Remote?
Many users have reported that they are not able to use their TV’s remote properly as it’s losing connecting or becoming unresponsive. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can restart or reconnect your Siri or Apple TV remote.
Reconnect Apple TV or Siri Remote
1. Press and hold the TV button and the Volume Down button at once on your remote for five seconds or until the status light turns off or on the TV.
2. Release the buttons and wait for 10 seconds and you will see a connection loss notification on the TV.
3. Wait for a few seconds until the remote starts and a notification about the remote getting connected is visible on the TV screen.
Once done, your TV remote will be successfully reconnected and you will not face any issues while using it.
So, these are the steps by which you can reconnect the Siri Remote and Apple TV Remote. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family. Also, if you have any query regarding the article, let us know in the comments.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You May Also Like:
- How to Hide Your Tinder Profile from your Friends?
- How to Stop Microsoft Edge from Running in the Background?