Unlist Your Mobile Number from Truecaller’s database, Remove Your Mobile Number in Truecaller, Deactivate Your Account on Android or iOS device, How to Delist Your Number From Truecaller –
Truecaller is a popular caller identification platform available for both Android and iOS devices. The platform requires users to provide a standard cellular mobile number for registering with the service.
If a user using Truecaller has your number saved on his or her phone, you are likely to appear on Truecaller’s database when searched by anyone on the platform. There is no doubt that it offers the convenience to search for unknown callers, but it reveals your details to anyone on the platform.
So, if you are worried about Truecaller revealing your details to anyone and want to remove your phone number from Truecaller, read the article till the end as we have listed all the ways to do so.
How to Remove Your Number From Truecaller?
You can easily remove your mobile number from Truecaller’s database. To do so, you have to first de-activate your account after which you can proceed with unlisting your mobile number.
Deactivate Your Account
We have listed the steps to deactivate your account on your Android or iOS device. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open the Truecaller application on your device.
- Click on the profile icon at the top left side and click on Settings (on iOS, click on the Settings icon at the top right side).
- Tap on the Privacy Center option and here you will see Deactivate account option (if not find Deactivate tap on the About under Settings).
- Click on the Deactivate and confirm it by tapping Yes.
Done, you have successfully deactivated your account. Note that, even after deactivating your account, users can see your phone number’s details on Truecaller.
So, if you don’t want to show your details to users, you have to remove your phone number from Truecaller’s data. To do so, follow the below steps.
Remove Mobile Number from Truecaller
Follow the below-mentioned steps to unlist your phone number from the database of Truecaller.
- Open Truecaller Unlist Phone Number page or visit truecaller.com/unlisting on a browser.
- Enter your mobile number with country code and validate the captcha.
- Finally, click on Unlist button and confirm it.
Done, your number will be removed from the Truecaller’s data and it will not show your details on the platform. Although, it can still take up to 24 hours for your number to disappear.
Conclusion: Remove Your Number From Truecaller
So, these are the ways to deactivate and remove your number from Truecaller. We hope the article helped you in unlisting your mobile number from Truecaller’s database.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.