How to Change your primary email on Facebook, what is my Facebook email address and Password, Remove your email address from Facebook on mobile or PC, How to Remove Your Email from Facebook –
Facebook is one of the popular social media platforms for many years with millions of active users around the world.
The platform requires an email address while creating an account on it. However, many times we want to change the email address which we have entered at the time of creating the account on Facebook but don’t know how to do it, don’t worry we are here to help you.
So, if you are also one of those who want to remove your email from your Facebook profile, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Remove Your Email Address from Facebook?
In this article, we have listed the step-by-step to remove your email address from the Facebook account on your mobile and PC.
If you are using Facebook on a web browser on your PC, here’s how you can remove your email.
- Open the facebook.com on a web browser.
- Click on the down arrow at the top right side next to the notifications icon.
- Select Settings and Privacy then choose Settings.
- Under the General section, tap on the Edit button next to the Contact option.
- Here, if you have added only one email address then you need to add another email address and make it primary. To add another email or phone, click on the Add another email or mobile number.
- Enter the email or phone number and enter the password if asked.
- Once added, Facebook will send you an email, open the email and click on the link to confirm it.
- After adding another email, make it primary by clicking on Make Primary.
- Once done, click on the Remove button next to the email address you want to delete.
- Finally, confirm it by tapping Remove and save the changes.
Done, you have successfully removed your email from Facebook.
On Facebook App
- Open the Facebook App on your Android and iOS device.
- Log in to your account if you have not already.
- Click on the three-lines or hamburger menu.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Under Account Settings, click on Personal Information.
- Tap on Contact Info.
- Here, you will see all the phone numbers and email addresses you have linked with Facebook. If there is only one email then tap on it and change the visibility of the email.
- If you have added a single email then you need to add another one to remove the first email address. To add, click on Add phone number or Add email address then enter your email or number and click Save.
- Once there is more than one email, make the second one primary and then click on Remove under the first email address and Save the changes.
Done, you have successfully removed the email from Facebook on its mobile application.
Conclusion: Remove Your Email from Facebook
So, these are the steps by which you can remove your email address from Facebook. We hope the article helped you in removing your email on Facebook mobile app and PC.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
You can easily change the visibility of your Facebook email on a web browser. To do so, head over to your profile, and tap on About. Here, click on Contact and Basic Info, and tap on the Pencil icon. Now, change the visibility by tapping on the audience icon.
You can not change your primary email which you have entered at the time of making an account because it is tied to your Facebook account.
Yes, you can remove your primary email address but then you have made another email as primary.
How to Delete A Facebook Group?
How to Delete Your Story on Facebook?