Turn off Sensitive Content Error on Twitter, Remove Sensitive Content Error Warning on Twitter, Unblock Potentially Sensitive Content on Twitter, How to Remove Sensitive Content Warning on Twitter –
Twitter is a popular social media platform. All the Twitter accounts have media settings to help Twitter understand the type of media that they are posting and to help Twitter assist others to find the type of content they are interested in.
So, if you come across the ‘The media may contain sensitive material’ or ‘This tweet may include sensitive content’ warning on Twitter, it means the tweets containing some sensitive material as per Twitter.
By default, Twitter restricts such media that may contain NSFW (Not safe for work) content with a warning. However, you can allow this media to show up on your feed without any warning.
If you want to know how you can turn off the sensitive content warning on Twitter, read the article till the end.
How to Remove Sensitive Content Warning on Twitter
Twitter identifies potentially sensitive content that other users may not wish to see, such as violence or nudity. Most of the users prefer avoiding these types of content.
But if you are one of those who are okay with viewing sensitive content in your timeline. You can easily disable the Sensitive content warning from Twitter’s settings on the Twitter app as well as on the Twitter website.
Here’s how you can turn off the warning:
On Twitter App
Below are the steps to remove sensitive content warnings on the Twitter app.
- Open the Twitter app on your smartphone.
- Click on your profile menu icon at the top.
- Here, select Settings and Privacy and then select Privacy and Safety.
- Under safety, you will many options.
- Turn on the toggle for ‘Display media that may contain sensitive content’.
On Twitter Website
Below is the step-by-step guide to remove sensitive content warnings on the Twitter web.
- Open the official Twitter website on any browser.
- Log in to your account in which you want to remove the warning.
- Click on More in the left sidebar.
- Here, click on Settings and Privacy and then Privacy and Safety.
- Now, click on the ‘Content you see’.
- Check the box for Display Media that may contain sensitive content.
This is how you can remove or turn off the sensitive content warning on Twitter.
Remove Sensitive Content Warning From Your Tweets
Twitter may mark the media you upload as sensitive content based on its media policy for these types of content. If you want to stop Twitter from doing so, you can disable the settings of your tweets.
Here’s how you can remove the sensitive content warnings from your Tweets.
On Twitter application
- Open the Twitter application on your device.
- Go to Settings and Privacy by clicking on profile menu icon.
- Here, Select Privacy and Safety.
- Scroll down, and you will see a safety menu.
- Turn off the toggle for Mark Media you Tweets as containing material that may be sensitive.
On Twitter Web
- Open twitter.com on any browser.
- Click on the More option at the sidebar.
- Select Settings and Privacy.
- Go to Privacy and Safety.
- Now, select the Your Tweets option.
- Here, uncheck the Mark Media you Tweet as having material that may be sensitive.
Note: If you regularly post sensitive content, keep the toggle enabled. If you don’t enable it, Twitter may permanently disable the option from your account.
So, these are the ways by which you can remove the potentially sensitive content warning and sensitive content label from your Tweets as well.
If you like the article and think it will be helpful for others, share it with your friends and family. Further, if you have any questions, do let us know in the comments below.