Do you want to unfriend some users on the platform whether you want to add others to your friend list or don’t want to add them to your list? If so, in this read, you will learn how to remove friends on Bondee App.
How to Remove Friends on Bondee App?
Bondee is a social networking platform developed by Metadream. It features 3D-animated avatars that can be customized by users and allow users to hang out online. You can invite up to 50 friends to your plaza and once you reached the limit, you will not be able to accept new friend requests. However, in order to accept new friends, you need to remove your existing friends. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can remove friends on Bondee App.
1. Open the Bondee App on your device.
2. Log in to your account if you have not already.
3. Click on your profile icon at the bottom-right side.
4. Tap on Friends under the Edit Profile section.
5. Now, the app will show your current friends, tap on the friend name you want to remove or unfriend.
6. Click on the three-dots icon at the top of your friend’s profile.
7. On the settings page, tap on Unfriend.
8. Confirm it by tapping on Unfriend.
Once done, you will not be able to interact or see each other’s statuses on the platform. However, you can also add it again to your friend list.
So, these are the steps by which you can remove friends on the Bondee App. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You May Also Like: