The government of India has started the second phase of the Covid-19 vaccination from today 1st March 2021.
Till now, 1.5 crore people have received the vaccine in the country and aims to cover over 10 crore people across the country in the second phase.
Peoples can register themselves on the CoWIN portal to get the corona vaccine and schedule their vaccination slots at their nearest centers.
Let’s see how to register for COVID-19 Vaccine Online!
Eligibility of COVID-19 Vaccine
People above the age of 60 years and who are between 45 to 59 years with some co-morbidities can register for COVID-19 vaccine.
Individuals below the age of 45 years are not eligible to register in the second phase of vaccination.
How to register online for COVID-19 Vaccine?
- First of all open CoWIN official website
- Enter your mobile number and click on get OTP and enter OTP and verify it.
- Select an ID Proof from the dropdown and enter the ID number.
- Enter name, gender, date of birth.
- Now, if you have any co-morbidities, then select yes otherwise select No, and click on Register.
- Enter OTP sent to your mobile number and click next.
- In action, click on the calendar menu, and select a preferred date, and click on Schedule.
- Now, Enter your state, district, block, and Pincode.
- Click ‘Search’ to find the nearest vaccination center.
- Choose your preferred center to see the date and availability.
- Pick your preferred date and time slot.
- Click on the Schedule button.
- Done, you will receive a confirmation message on the registered mobile number.
How to reschedule the appointment of vaccine?
People can reschedule their appointment data from the CoWIN website before the COVID-19 vaccination date. Below are the steps to reschedule your vaccination date.
- First of all open CoWIN official website.
- Enter the mobile number with which you registered and click next.
- Enter your OTP and verify it.
- Click on the calendar icon under the Action column
- Select a new data and click on Reschedule.
- Done, your appointment will be rescheduled.