How to Recover Deleted Posts, Recover Deleted Reels, Recover Deleted Videos, Recover Deleted IGTV videos on Instagram, How to Recover Deleted Instagram Photos on the platform, Recover Deleted Story using Your Activity Feature –
Instagram is a popular photo and video sharing platform owned by Meta (formerly known as Facebook Inc). It is widely used and has millions of active users worldwide.
Sometimes, we accidentally delete a photo, reel, and story we uploaded previously on the platform. Hopefully, Instagram has a Recently Deleted feature by which you can view and restore the deleted Instagram Posts, Videos, Stories, and even Reels.
So, if you are also one of those who want to recover deleted photos, videos, and reels on Instagram, read the article till the end as we have listed the ways to do so.
How to Recover Deleted Instagram Photos, Videos, Reels, and Stories?
Previously, when you delete a post or story on the platform, it was removed permanently from Instagram. However, the platform has now a Recently Deleted feature that lets you review and restore posts you have deleted including photos, videos, reels, and even stories.
Note that, the deleted files on the platform will remain in the Recently Deleted folder for only 30 days, after that they will be removed permanently. In the case of stories, they remain in the Recently Deleted folder for 24 hours after that they will be deleted automatically.
Recover Deleted Instagram Content from Account Settings
You can easily find the Recently Deleted feature in the Settings of the Instagram App. Here’s how you can do it.
- Update the Instagram App from Play Store or App Store.
- Once updated, open the application on your device.
- Tap on your profile picture icon at the bottom to go to your profile feed.
- Click on the three-line icon or hamburger menu.
- Choose Your Activity from the given options.
- Here, you will see a Recently Deleted option.
- In this option, you will see all the posts you deleted on the platform.
- Click on the content (photo, video, reel, or story) that you want to restore.
- Tap on the three dots at the bottom and select Restore.
- After clicking on Restore, it will ask you for an OTP verification via email or text message to verify that you are the rightful account holder.
Done, your deleted content will be restored and will be available in your feed. You can also permanently delete the content by clicking on the Delete option rather than clicking on the Restore Option.
Restore Deleted Content from Your Activity
If you are not able to find the Recently Deleted option on your app. You can restore the content from Your Activity. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Instagram App on your device.
- Click on the three lines (or hamburger menu) on the profile page of your account.
- Tap on Your Activity and click on Recently Deleted.
- Here, you will see all your deleted content.
- Click on the content you want to restore.
- Now, tap on the three-dots menu and click on Restore.
- Finally, confirm it by tapping Restore.
Done, your content will be successfully recovered using the Your Activity option.
Conclusion: Recover Deleted Posts, Videos & Reels on Instagram
So, these are the ways by which you can recover deleted content on Instagram using the Recently Deleted Feature. We hope the article helped you in recovering your posts, videos, reels, and stories.
Yes, you can now see and restore your Deleted Posts, Videos, and Reels by following some simple steps which we discussed here in the article.
You can easily see the recently deleted content on the platform. To do so, go to Settings >> Account >> Recently Deleted.
You can recover your photos, videos, reels, and even stories. However, the deleted stories will stay in the folder for 24 hours while other content will stay for 30 days.
Yes, you can easily restore a deleted story or reel video on the platform. To do so, open Settings >> Go to Account >> Recently Deleted >> Choose the story or reel video >> Tap on Restore.