iPhone call recorder, iOS Rev call recorder feature, Best call recorder for iPhone for free, How to record call on iPhone without an App for free, How to Record Calls on iPhone Free –
Many times, we need to record a call on our smartphones, so that we can listen to some important conversation we have done previously but forget now.
However, on Android devices, recording a call is very simple and easy but on iPhones, it’s hard to record a phone call as Apple does not allow third-party apps to use a microphone or access the Phone app. But don’t worry, there are some workaround or ways to do so.
So, if you are also one of those who want to record a phone call on your iPhone for free, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed some ways to do so.
How to Record Calls on iPhone Free?
In this article, we have added some ways by which you can easily record calls on your iPhone for free. Check the method one by one and see which suits best for you.
Using Voicemail Inbox
You can record a call on your iPhone using your voicemail inbox. Here’s how you can do it.
- Whenever you want to make a call on your phone.
- Click on the Add call option on the call screen.
- It will redirect you to your contacts list. Here, type your own number by clicking on the keypad icon.
- Click on the dial button and it will add your voicebox to the call.
- When you reach the voicebox, wait for the beep sound which means the recording is started.
- Go back to the call screen and click on the Merge calls button.
Now, your call will be recorded as an inbox message. You can easily access the recording in your voicemail inbox. Here’s how you can see the recorded calls.
- Open the Phone app on your iOS device.
- Click on Voicemail from the bottom menu.
Here, you will see all the voicemails you have recorded.
Using Google Voice
You can easily record a phone call using Google Voice app. Google Voice is a free VoIP service that can be used on any iOS device. However, this app is available in some selected countries including the United States and Canada. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open Voice.google.com and create an account.
- After that, install the Google Voice app from App Store on your device.
- Once installed, log in to your account and click on the three-dots icon at the top of the home screen, and select Settings.
- Tap on Call under Settings and turn on Incoming Calls.
- Dial the number in which you want to record a call and press 4 to record the conversation.
- You can also end the recording in the middle of the call by pressing 4.
Done, you have successfully recorded a call on your iOS device. You can access these recordings in the Google Voice inbox.
Using Another Device
You can also record a call easily if you have access to another device such as a second phone, tablet, or laptop. Using the second device’s in-built voice recording app, you can easily do it.
However, using this method, you will need to take the call on loudspeaker. So, if you are comfortable putting a call on a loudspeaker, here’s how you can record it.
- Whenever you want to record a call conversation, put the call on the loudspeaker.
- At the same time, open the recorder on another device and start the recording.
- Record the call and listen in your free time.
Using a Third-Party App or Website
You can also record calls on your iPhone using a third-party application. There are many apps available in the App Store that lets you record calls for free.
You can use applications like Recordator or Rev Call Recorder. To record a call, install the application on your device and open it and start recording calls on your phone.
Conclusion: Record Calls on iPhone Free
So, these are the ways to record calls on your iPhone for free. We hope the article helped you in recording calls on your phone without any issues.
On iPhone, recording phone calls are blocked but there are some workaround methods by which you can do it. We have listed all the methods here to do so. Follow the steps to record a phone call.
Yes, you can record calls for free using third-party applications like Rev Call Recorder, Recordator, etc. However, these apps have some limitations.
No, there is no native app on iOS to record calls. But you can record conversations easily through other ways we have listed here in the article.
There are some ways to record calls on iPhone for free. In this article, we have listed the best ways to do so. It includes using another device to record calls, using the Google Voice application, using Voicemail, and using a third-party application or website.
No, unlike Android devices, iPhones do not come with an auto-call recording option. Apple’s privacy policies prohibit call recording on their devices. However, there are workarounds methods by which you can record calls on iPhone.