How to Recharge your SBI FASTag Online?
The government of India has certified 22 banks to provide FASTags accross the country. SBI Bank is also allowed to sell and manage the FASTag account of customers.
SBI FASTag are available at their respective bank’s selected branches, at toll plazas, and also available at service centers.
You cannot get it online, but you can recharge or manage it online through their official website. Here is how you can recharge you FASTag online in just few steps:
How to recharge SBI FASTag
Here is how you can recharge your SBI FASTag easily by following simple steps:
- Firstly open SBI FASTag website.
- Click Here to open now.
- Enter your mobile number and password that you received, and enter captcha and click on Sign in button.
- Now, click on Recharge FASTag option.
- Enter the amount and click on Pay Now.
- Select your preferred payment option and click Pay Now.
- Done, you will receive an confirmation message on your registered mobile number.
Charges of SBI FASTag
Rs. 100 (including all applicable taxes and charges) will be charged as issuance fees for all categories.
Other Charges: A minimum security amount depending on the vehicle category (refundable at the time of cancellation of Tag) and minimum Balance would be charged to the customer as per the Table given below:
|Vehicle Class No.||Vehicle Type||Security Amount||Minimum Balance|
|4||Car / Van / Jeep / Tata Ace and other mini light commercial vehicles||₹200||₹100|
|5||Light commercial vehicles||₹300||₹140|
|6||Three Axle commercial vehicles||₹400||₹300|
|12||4 to 6 Axle||₹400||₹300|
|15||7 or more than 7 Axle||₹400||₹300|
|16||Heavy Construction Machinery (HCM) / Earth Moving Equipment (EME)||₹400||₹300|
- Minimum Balance is the balance you have to pay for recharging your tag at the time of tag activation.
- Security amount would be applicable as per vehicle class and it will be refunded at the time of closure of tag account.
- A minimum convenience fees will be applied on all kind of transactions.
- Applicable taxes will be applied on all types of transactions and recharges.
- Toll charges deduction will be applicable as per the respective toll plazas.
Some FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- What is the validity of SBI FASTag?
The validity of this FASTag is three years.
- How can I check my SBI FASTag balance online?
You can check your balance of FASTag by visting https://fastag.onlinesbi.com/ and then login using your details and check your balance easily.
- Can I get this FASTag online?
No, you can’t get this FASTag online, you have to visit your POS (point of sale) locations or you can also call 1800-11-0018, and they will and they will direct you to nearest POS.
- What is the issuance fees of this FASTag?
Rs 100 (including all taxes and charges) will be charged as issuance fees for all categories of vehicles.