Read text messages without the sender knowing, Read Telegram messages without seen, Turn off read receipts on Telegram, Telegram Snoop and Look, How to Read Telegram Messages without being Seen –
Telegram is a popular instant messaging service available for Android, iOS, as well as for web. It is a widely used platform and has millions of active users worldwide.
Sometimes, users want to read the messages they received without being seen or without letting the sender know that you have read their messages. Hopefully, there are some ways for doing so.
So, if you are also one of those who want to read Telegram messages without being seen, read the article till the end as we have listed all the methods to do.
How to Read Telegram Messages without being Seen?
Telegram is no official feature by which you can read messages without seeing them. However, there are some ways to do so. We have listed all the methods in this article, read on to check.
From Notification Panel
Telegram has a feature of Message Preview that helps users to read new messages from the notification panel without letting the sender know that you have read them. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open Telegram on your device.
- Go to Settings (on Android, click on the three lines menu at the top, and select Settings).
- Click on Notifications and Sounds.
- Tap on the category of chat in which you want to apply this setting, like Private Chats, Groups, and Channels.
- After tapping on an option, you will see the Message Preview option.
- Turn on the toggle for Message Preview.
Done, you have enabled the Message Preview. From now every time a message arrives, you can expand and see it from the notification panel or from the lock screen without being seen.
Using Snoop and Look Method
Telegram has a feature by which users can snoop on the most recent message without being seen. However, it can not provide you with snoop the entire conversation to read. Here’s how you can do snoop the most recent messages.
- Open the Telegram app on your device.
- Locate to the chat which you want to snoop.
- Long-press the profile picture of the user from the chat list.
- Now, you will see the most recent messages, and using this method messages will not be marked as seen.
Note: Once you release the long press, the messages that you have been seeing will be automatically disappeared. However, you can repeat this process as many times as you want to keep reading without being seen.
Using Airplane Mode
You can also read messages without seeing is by turning on Airplane mode. Here’s how you can do it.
- After receiving a message on Telegram, turn on Airplane Mode from the notification panel.
- Now, open Telegram on your device.
- Read the messages you have received.
- After reading, close the application and also remove it from Recent tabs.
- Turn off Airplane mode and turn on your Internet.
Done, you have successfully read the messages, and this way the messages will not be marked as seen.
Conclusion: Read Telegram Messages without being Seen
So, these are all the ways by which you can read Telegram Messages without being seen. We hope the article helps you in reading messages without marking them as seen.