How to Use Grid Pinning, What is Grid Pinning on Instagram, Why Can’t I Pin a Post on Instagram, Can You Unpin a Post on Instagram, How to Pin Posts On Instagram Profile –
Instagram has introduced a new feature called Grid Pinning that will helps users to highlight the posts on their profiles. The feature is very similar to the one we use to highlight our stories on the profile.
So, if you are one of those who want to Pin Posts on your Instagram Profile, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Use Instagram Grid Pinning to Pin Posts on Profile?
Instagram has rolled out the Grid Pinning feature to everyone. Using this feature, users can pin up to 3 posts (photos, videos, or reels) on their profile. Once you pin posts, they will appear at the top of your profile.
Pin Posts on Your Instagram Profile
Follow the below steps to pin photos, videos, or reels at the top of your profile on Instagram.
- Update the Instagram App from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Once updated, open the application on your device.
- Click on your profile picture at the bottom to open your profile feed.
- Tap to open the post you want to Pin on your profile.
- Once opened, click on the three-dots icon and select Pin to Your Profile from the given options.
Done, you have successfully pinned the post on your profile and it will appear at the top. Note that, you can pin up to 3 posts on your profile feed.
Unpin Grid Posts
If you don’t want to pin the posts at the top of your profile, or wanted to pin another post, then here’s how you can unpin grid posts.
- Open the Post which you want to unpin.
- Click on the three-dots icon and select Unpin from Profile from the given options.
- Also, if you wanted to pin another post on your profile, then when try to pin more than 3 posts, you will get a Pin Limit Reached pop-up message. If you click on Confirm then the new post you are trying to pin will be replaced by the oldest post you have pinned.
Conclusion: Pin Posts On Instagram Profile
So, these are the ways by which you can Use Instagram Grid Pinning to Pin Posts on your Profile. We hope the article helped you in pinning the photos and videos at the top of your profile feed.
Yes, Instagram has rolled out the feature by which you can pin photos, videos, or even reels at the top of your profile feed.
Instagram allows you to pin up to 3 posts on your profile. If you try to pin a fourth one, Instagram will replace it with the oldest post you have pinned on your profile.
Yes, you can easily unpin a post on Instagram by opening the post and tapping on the three-dots icon.
No, you can not pin photos and videos from Instagram’s website.