Pause voice recording on WhatsApp Android, WhatsApp for iOS or iPadOS pause recording feature, Pause or resume recording feature on WhatsApp Web version for desktop or PC, How to Pause and Resume Voice Recording in WhatsApp –
WhatsApp is a popular instant messaging platform owned by Meta (formerly known as Facebook). It is a widely used platform and has billions of active users worldwide.
Previously, WhatsApp has rolled out a feature for those who send voice messages on the platform. With this feature, users can now pause and resume while recording the voice messages. This makes voice messages more convenient for the users who use them on regular basis.
So, if you are one of those who want to pause and resume voice recordings in WhatsApp. Read the article till the end as we have listed the step-by-step processor to do so.
Pause and Resume Voice Recording in WhatsApp
WhatsApp has rolled out this pause and resume feature to all of its iOS users and it’s also available to WhatsApp desktop for some users. However, this feature may not be available for Android users as it’s still in testing mode.
Below we have added the step-by-step guide to pause and resume recording in WhatsApp.
On iOS or iPadOS
The feature is available for all iOS or iPadOS users. To do so follow the steps mentioned below.
- Update the WhatsApp from App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Once updated, open the application on your device.
- Now, open the chat of the person in which you want to send voice messages.
- Click on the mic and slide up to lock the recording.
- Once recording starts, you will see a new pause icon in the middle.
- You can pause the recording by clicking on the pause icon.
- Once paused, click on the mic button again to resume the recodring.
- Once you are done, send the recording to the contact.
The pause or resume feature is still in the testing phase on Android. It will soon roll out to all users. But if you got the feature on your account. Here’s how you can use it.
- Update the WhatsApp from Play Store.
- Open the application and visit the person’s chat in which you wish to send recording.
- Click on the mic icon and slide up to lock the recording.
- Here, you will see a pause icon.
- Tap on the pause button to pause the voice recording.
- Now, you again resume the recording by clicking the mic button again.
On WhatsApp Web
The pause or resume recording feature is also available for the desktop version of WhatsApp. Here’s how you can use this feature on WhatsApp Web.
- Open the WhatsApp web on your PC.
- Go to the person’s chat in which you want to send recording.
- Click on the mic button.
- Once recording starts, you will see a pause button.
- Click on the pause icon to pause the recording.
- If you want to resume, again click on the mic button to resume it.
Conclusion: Pause and Resume Voice Recording in WhatsApp
So, these are the ways by which you can pause or resume voice recording in just one tap on WhatsApp. We hope the article helps you in knowing how you can do it.
WhatsApp has rolled out a feature that lets you pause or resume the voice recording. To pause the recording, you have to click on the pause icon, and then click on the mic icon to resume the recording.