Windows 11 is the latest major release of Microsoft’s Windows operating system which comes with several features and improvements over its previous version. Do you want to change the color of the taskbar on the Windows operating system? If so, in this read you will learn how to make Taskbar color black on Windows 10 or 11 PC.
How to make Taskbar Color Black in Windows 10 or 11?
Windows operating system has several customizations for different features. One such customization is to change the taskbar color to black color. While it’s just a visual change but the overall experience can be improved as it makes the icons on the taskbar pop out because of the darker background. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can make the taskbar color black on Windows 10 or 11 PC.
Change Taskbar Color to Black
1. Press the Windows key and search for settings then tap to open the Settings app. Alternatively, press the Windows+I key to open the settings app.
2. Click on Personalization on the settings page.
3. On the next screen, tap on Colors.
4. Tap on the drop-down menu under Choose your color and select Dark.
5. Now, turn on the toggle next to Transparency effects.
6. Scroll down and select the checkbox for Show accent color on the Start and taskbar.
Once done, the Start and Taskbar will reflect the accent color you selected in the Settings app.
So, these are the ways by which you can change the Taskbar color to black on Windows 10 or 11 PC. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You May Also Like: