Wondering How to Logout of Instagram From All Devices, How do see my login activity and where I’m logged in on Instagram, How can I log out of all the devices at once –
Instagram is a popular photo and video sharing social media platform that can be accessed from any device including Mobile, PC, etc.
There are instances when we sign into the platform from different devices but forget to log out of them and later realized that we have signed into our account from multiple devices and wish to log out of them. Hopefully, there is a way by which you can log out of all the devices at once.
So, if you are one of those who want to log out of Instagram from all the devices, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Logout of Instagram From All Devices?
You can easily find all the login activity remotely with the location from where you logged in. In this article, we have listed the steps by which you can log out of all the devices on Instagram.
1. Open a browser on your PC.
2. Visit Instagram.com and log in to your account if you have not already.
3. Tap on your profile icon at the top.
4. Select Settings from the menu.
5. Choose Login Activity from the left sidebar and you will see all your login activity.
6. To Log out from a device, tap on the down-drop arrow next to the device.
7. Now, you will see the location with a log-out button, tap on Log Out.
8. You will get a message stating, “Your account has been logged out of a session”. Tap OK.
1. Open the Instagram app on your device.
2. Tap on your profile icon on the bottom-right side.
3. Click on the three lines (or hamburger menu) at the top.
4. Select Settings from the given options.
5. Choose Security under Settings.
6. Tap on Login Activity under Login Security.
7. Now, you will see all the login activity for your account with the location where you are logged in.
8. To log out of an device, tap on the three dots next to the device you want to remove and select Log Out.
Conclusion: Logout of Instagram From All Devices
So, these are the steps by which you can see all login activity and log out of all the devices on Instagram. If you like the article, share it with your friends and family, so that they will also stay protected.
For more articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick updates.
You May Also Like: