how to lock WhatsApp with a pin, how to lock WhatsApp on iPhone without a face id, how to lock my WhatsApp with Password, how to bypass WhatsApp face id, How to Lock WhatsApp on iPhone with a Face ID or Touch ID or Password –
WhatsApp is one of the popular and widely used instant messaging services owned by Meta (formerly known as Facebook). It has millions of active users and is available for both Android and iOS devices.
Many times, we want to lock our WhatsApp with a password because we are concerned about our privacy and don’t let other people use our WhatsApp. Previously, I also have the same concern, so I used Apple’s Face ID or Touch ID or Passcode to lock WhatsApp on my iPhone.
So, if you are also one of those who want to lock your WhatsApp with Touch ID or Face ID or with a password, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
Related Read: How to Schedule WhatsApp Messages on Android and iPhone?
How to Lock WhatsApp on iPhone with Face ID or Touch ID or Password?
In this article, we have listed the step-by-step guide for locking WhatsApp on your iPhone using Apple’s Face ID or Face ID or with a password. Here’s how you can lock it.
- Open the WhatsApp App on your device.
- Click on the Settings icon on the bottom-right side.
- Tap on Account then select Privacy from the given options.
- Scroll down and click on Screen Lock.
- Here, turn on the toggle for Require Face ID or Require Touch ID.
- Finally, select the time duration for the lock from the given options.
- If you set Immediately, it will lock WhatsApp immediately once you close the application.
Done, you have successfully locked WhatsApp on your iPhone with Face ID or Touch ID or Password.
Disable Touch ID or Password from WhatsApp
If you want to disable Touch ID or Face ID or Password from WhatsApp, you can easily do it from the Settings of the application. Here’s how you can disable it.
- Open the WhatsApp App on your iPhone.
- Tap on the Gear icon or Settings and choose Account.
- Click on Privacy and tap on Screen Lock.
- Finally, turn off the toggle for Require Touch ID or Require Face ID.
Done, you have successfully disabled the Touch ID or Face ID from WhatsApp.
If you need to access WhatsApp chats protected by Face ID or Touch ID, it is possible to do so but then you need to enter the iPhone’s passcode. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Settings App on your iPhone.
- Tap on Face ID & Passcode or Touch ID & Passcode.
- Here, you need to enter your device’s passcode.
- Under the Use Face ID or Touch ID for section, click on Other Apps.
- Turn off the toggle for WhatsApp.
- Re-open WhatsApp on your device.
- Now, it will ask you to enter the passcode instead of Touch ID or Facebook.
Conclusion: Lock WhatsApp on iPhone with Face ID or Password
So, these are the ways to lock WhatsApp on your iPhone with Touch ID or Face ID or with Password. We hope the article helped you in locking your WhatsApp.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
Yes, you can easily lock your WhatsApp with your Face ID. To do so, visit WhatsApp’s Settings, go to Account then Privacy, and choose Screen Lock. Finally, enable the toggle for Require Face ID or Require Touch ID and select the time.
You can easily bypass WhatsApp Face ID through the Settings App on your device but then you need to enter the passcode. In this article, we have listed the ways to unlock your WhatsApp with a passcode instead of Touch ID or Face ID.