Link Instagram Account to a Facebook Page, Connect Instagram to Facebook Page, Link Facebook Page to your Instagram account, How to Link your Instagram Account to Facebook Page –
Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms, owned by Facebook. Since it was acquired by Facebook back in 2012, Facebook has streamlined cross-app functionality for businesses and non-profits.
Now, officially social media managers can connect their Instagram account to the Facebook page and can manage everything from one place.
So, if you want to know how to link your Facebook page to your Instagram account, stick with the post till the end.
Benefits of Linking Instagram to Facebook Page
Users can connect their Professional Instagram accounts to their Facebook Page. When you choose to connect to a Facebook Page, it allows you to use your professional account for the ads you create on Facebook. If you do not connect your accounts, you will not be able to use the business tools available for you.
Here are all the benefits that you will get after linking Instagram to your Facebook Page.
- Post content from one place: When your Page and professional account are linked, you can share posts on both platforms.
- Manage your DMs: You can manage your messages across Messenger and Instagram from a single unified inbox.
- Sync Contact information: The Page and Instagram account can edit contact information for one another for consistency.
- Gain access to cross-app tools: You will gain access to tools such as appointment booking buttons, donation stickers, and camera effects.
- Promote your content: In some regions, you will need to claim a Facebook Page in order to advertise from Instagram.
- Set up shop on Instagram: You will need to have a linked Facebook Page to set up shop on Instagram.
- Run Instagram and Facebook ads from your Page: From your Page, you can create ads that will appear on Facebook and Instagram.
- Get sharper insights: You can compare audiences, post-performance, and more. See where your organic efforts are taking off after connecting accounts.
- Conveniently pay for promotions: By linking Facebook and Instagram, you’ll be able to use the payment method you use on Facebook on Instagram. You can also pay for promotions from the Instagram app if that works better for your business.
After knowing all the benefits that you will get after linking your Facebook Page to Instagram, you may wonder how to link your account.
How to Link your Instagram account to Facebook Page?
If you have an Instagram account, Facebook Page, and you are an admin of the Facebook Page you wish to connect. Here’s how you can connect your account to the page.
- Open your Facebook account.
- Click on Pages in your profile and select the page to which you want to connect.
- Now, go to the Settings.
- Scroll down, and select Instagram.
- Now, click on Connect Account, and fill in your Instagram Username and password.
- Done, the account will now be connected to your Facebook Page.
- Open your Instagram account.
- Go to your profile, and click on the Edit Profile option.
- Here, you will see a Page option, click on it.
- Choose the Facebook page you wish to connect to and enter a password.
- Done, it page will now be connected to your Instagram account.
If you want to disconnect your Instagram account from your Facebook page. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open your Facebook account.
- Click on the Pages in your profile.
- Select the page, and go to Settings.
- Scroll down, and click on Instagram.
- Now, click on Disconnect Instagram.
Done, your Instagram account will disconnect from your Facebook page. However, you can reconnect your account at any time.
So, if you have any questions regarding the article, do let us know in the comments below. Further, if you like the article and think it will help others, share it with your friends and family.
For more interesting articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
1 thought on “How to Link your Instagram Account to Facebook Page?”
Best view i have ever seen!