How to subscribe with Twitch Prime, how to link Amazon Prime to Twitch on mobile, How to link multiple Twitch accounts to Amazon Prime, How to Link Amazon Prime to Twitch –
Amazon Prime is a popular subscription video-on-demand service owned by Amazon. It offers free shipping, streaming access, and many other benefits.
However, not many know that Amazon Prime Subscription also gives you a free Twitch Prime Account. For the unaware, Twitter Prime gives users free games every month, free in-game loot for popular games, and many other things.
So, if you want to link Amazon Prime to your Twitch account, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Link Amazon Prime to Twitch?
Twitch is a popular live streaming platform that focuses on video game live streaming, including broadcasts of esports competitions, in addition to offering music broadcasts, creative content, and “in real life” streams.
So, if you have an active Amazon Prime subscription, linking your Twitch account will get you a free Twitch Prime account. Linking your Prime Gaming account to your Twitch account will unlock many features.
- Open a web browser on your PC.
- Visit twitchprime.com on the browser.
- Sign in to your Amazon Prime account by tapping on the Sign-in button at the top.
- Once you are redirected to the home page, click Activate Twitch Prime.
- Now, it will show you the accounts, tap Confirm if the correct Amazon and Twitch accounts are listed.
- If you are not seeing the Activate Twitch Prime after being redirected to the home screen, then click on your username at the top then tap on Manage Twitch accounts.
- Here, click on Connect a Twitch account and log in to your account or create a new one.
- Once logged in, you will be shown which accounts are being linked, tap on Confirm if the correct accounts are listed.
Done, you have successfully linked Amazon Prime to your Twitch account, now you will be taken back to your Manage Twitch Account page, here click on the Prime Gaming logo at the top and claim your free Twitch Prime perks.
So, this is the way by which you can link your Amazon Prime Account to your Twitch account. We hope the article helped you in linking your accounts.
You can easily unlink your Amazon Prime to your Twitch account. To do so, open the Twitch website then click on your username at the top, and choose Manage Twitch account. Finally, click on the Unlink account next to the linked account.