Know if Someone saved your WhatsApp number, Find Who saved your WhatsApp number, Know who has my number in their contact list, How to Know if Someone Saved your WhatsApp Number or not –
WhatsApp is a popular messaging platform commonly used to send text messages, photos, and videos. Almost 80-percent of the WhatsApp user saved others’ mobile numbers to send them messages on WhatsApp.
However, there are many people who send messages to others without saving their mobile numbers. But some people are very curious to know if the user has saved their WhatsApp mobile number or not.
If you are also one of the people who want to know if someone has saved your WhatsApp number or not. So, stick with the article till the end because we have a way by which you can find it easily.
Know if someone has saved your WhatsApp contact or not
In this article, we are going to tell you another method than the DP (Display Picture). Till now, you have only one method which is very difficult because in that method you need another person’s mobile to cross-check whether DP is visible on their mobile or not.
The DP (Display Picture) also fails when the users do not have any DP in their WhatsApp account. This is where the second comes out. Here’s how you can check if someone saved your mobile number or not.
Know if someone saved your contact
- First of all, update the WhatsApp from Play Store or App Store.
- Open WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- Create a new broadcast in WhatsApp. (To create broadcast in Android, click on three-dots menu and then click on New Broadcast).
- Now, add two people in this broadcast (also add that person whom you want to know).
- Save the broadcast list.
- Now, send an message to the broadcast list.
- Now, open the person’s chat whom you want to know has saved your number.
- Here, send another message to them.
- Here is the trick, if the second message got double tick and the first one (with broadcast message sign) still has single tick, it means that the person has not saved your WhatsApp number on their device.
- But if you see both messages got double tick, it means the person has saved your mobile number on their device.
Note: WhatsApp made this feature so that you will not receive messages from someone you don’t know. So, If a person has not saved your mobile number in their contacts list, you can not send a broadcast message to them.
Only contacts who have added you to their phone’s contact list will receive your broadcast message. If a person is not receiving your broadcast messages, check to make sure they have added you to their address book.
If a user is not receiving your broadcast message even if he/she is online, then there is only one single tick mark. Then it is clear that the person does not have your WhatsApp mobile number.
So, if you like the article and think it will be helpful for others, share it with your friends and family to help them. Further, if you have any questions regarding the articles, do let us know in the comments below.
For more interesting articles and upcoming updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.