Check if a user has blocked you or not, How can I find out a blocked account on Telegram, How to Know if Someone has blocked you on Telegram, Find if someone blocked me on the platform –
Telegram is a popular cross-platform instant messaging service available for Android, iOS, and Web devices. It is a widely used platform and has millions of active users worldwide.
Telegram lets its users block a person in order to prevent spam. When someone blocks you on the platform, it will not send you a notification that you have been blocked.
However, when you are blocked by a person, your messages will not be delivered to them and this can make it confusing to know if you are blocked or just being ignored by the person.
So, if you are also one of those who want to know if someone has blocked you on Telegram or not, read the article till the end as we have listed the ways to find out that.
How to Know if Someone has blocked you on Telegram?
Profile Picture Does not Display
One of the signs to know if someone has blocked you on Telegram is by checking the profile picture of the user. Here’s how you can check it.
- Open the Telegram on your device.
- Head over to a person’s profile that you think has blocked you.
- If the profile picture of the user is replaced by their respective initials which are the first letter of their first name and surname then it could possible that the user has blocked you.
- However, you will still see their Bio even you are blocked by them.
Note: There are chances that they have either removed the profile picture or just not added you to their contact list.
No Online or Last Seen Status
The other way to check if someone has blocked you on Telegram is by checking their online or last seen status. By default, you can check if a person is active on the platform by their status. Here’s how you can know it.
- Open the Telegram on your device.
- Open the person’s chat that you think has blocked you.
- If you are blocked by a person, you will not be able to view their last seen status or even online status.
- It will show you the ‘Last Seen a long time ago’ message under the status even if they are active on the platform.
Note: There are also the chances that they have actually used the Telegram a long time ago.
User Not Receiving Messages
One of the signs that a user has blocked you on Telegram is that your messages will not get delivered to them. Here’s how you can check it.
- Open the Telegram App on your device.
- Now, open the person’s chat that you think has blocked you on the platform.
- Send a message to the person.
- Check after a few hours or a day and if you are only seeing a single tick instead of that double tick which means the message is delivered to the user, it means that the user may have blocked you.
Note: There are also the chances that the user does not have access to an internet connection.
Video or Voice Calls not connecting
The other way to know if you have been blocked by a user is by making calls to the person. Here’s how you can check it.
- Open Telegram on your device.
- Head over to the user’s profile and tap to open it.
- Make a video or voice call from the three-dots menu or header menu.
- If the call does not connect and you will get a ‘Failed to connect call due to privacy settings’ error message, it means you may have blocked by the user.
Conclusion: Know if Someone has blocked you on Telegram
If you are seeing only one or two signs mentioned in the article then it is possible that you are not blocked by the person. However, if you are seeing all the signs that we have listed in the article, then it is very likely that you have been blocked on the platform. We hope the article helped you in checking if a user has blocked you or not.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
No, if you block someone on the platform, they will not be able to see your profile picture, last seen or online status, can’t able to message you, and even they can’t even make a voice or video call to you.
No, the user will not get the notification from Telegram that you have blocked them but there are some workaround methods by which they will know whether you have blocked them or not.
When you block a user or person on the platform, they will not be able to send you messages (no secret chats), and not be able to make calls. Further, they will not be able to add you to groups.