Check if someone has blocked you on Facebook, How to see if anyone has blocked you or not on Facebook, Tell if someone blocked you on Facebook, See who blocked you on Facebook, How to know if someone has blocked you on Facebook –
Facebook is a popular and widely used social media platform owned by Meta (formerly known as Facebook). It has billions of active users worldwide.
In the platform, users interact with others and send them friend requests, once the user accepts them, they become friends on the platform. However, sometimes people blocked you or another user on Facebook but we don’t have any idea who blocked us.
Facebook does not have a feature to show who blocked you but there are ways by which you can know if someone has blocked you on Facebook or not. So, if you want to know, you just need to read the article till the end.
Know if someone has blocked you on Facebook?
Check Your Friend List
The first way to see who blocked you on Facebook is by checking your friend list and searching for the friend you are suspecting has blocked you. Here’s how you can check the friend list.
- Open Facebook and log in to your account.
- Go to your profile page and select friends then click on see all.
- Now, search the username and hit enter.
- You can also manually search by scrolling the full list.
When searching for a friend with the search box, make sure to enter the correct name they use for their Facebook account.
Sometimes users changed their name which they use initially which means if you enter their previous name, their accounts will not show up while searching.
After searching for the user in your friend’s list, if the profile does not appear then they have either blocked you or deactivated their account. To check whether they have deactivated their account or not.
- Search for the user from your other friend’s Facebook account.
- You can also search for the user if you have another account.
- After searching, if the account is not visible, it means he/she has deactivated their account.
- If they are able to search or view their account, it means the user has blocked you.
Check for their Posts and Comments
Another method to see if someone has blocked you or not is by checking their posts. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Facebook App or website on your device.
- Click on the search box and type the friend’s name you are suspecting has blocked you.
- After clicking enter, if the profile does not appear in the result, they might have blocked you.
Check by using Messenger
You can also see if someone has blocked you on Facebook or not through Messenger. Follow the below steps to check.
- Open Messenger on your device.
- Type your friend’s name which you are suspecting has blocked you.
- If the user will not appear, it means that you have been blocked.
- And, if you previously sent them, and trying to send a message, you will receive a message that this person isn’t accepting Facebook messages.
Conclusion: Know if someone has blocked you on Facebook
So, these are the ways or methods to check if someone has blocked you or not on Facebook. We hope the article helps you in knowing who blocked you.
If you like the article, share it with your friends and family. Further, if you have any questions, do let us know in the comments below. You can also follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more informative updates.
If you have blocked someone, you can block it easily. To do so, Go to Settings & Privacy >> Settings >> Blocking >> Locate the profile and click Unblock.
When one of your friends blocks you on Facebook, you will not be able to view their profile, send a friend request, send a message to them, and can’t able to comment or see their comments, interactions, or any other update on Facebook. More or less, they become invisible to you on the Facebook web or application.
1 thought on “How to know if someone has blocked you on Facebook or not?”