How to tell if someone unadded you, How to know if someone blocked you on Snapchat without adding them, If someone blocked you on Snapchat can you still see their name, How to Know if Someone Blocked You on Snapchat –
Snapchat is one of the popular instant messaging apps available for both Android and iOS users. It is widely used and has millions of active users worldwide.
Snapchat lets its users block a user in order to prevent spam. When someone blocks you on the platform, you will get a notification for the same. Hopefully, there are ways to find out.
So, if you are also one of those who want to know if someone has blocked you on Snapchat or not, read the article till the end as we have listed the ways to find out that.
How to Know if Someone Blocked You on Snapchat?
Check Your Snapchat Contact
One of the ways to know if someone has blocked you on the platform or not is by checking your Snapchat contact list. Here’s how you can check it on your account.
- Open the Snapchat app on your device.
- Click on the chat icon placed at the bottom menu bar.
- Now, click on the New message to see the list of available contacts.
If you are not seeing a particular contact on the platform, it indicates that you may be blocked by the user.
Also, if the contact regularly uploads a story, then you need to check for their available Stories. If you can’t see the story then it indicates that you have either been removed or blocked by them. Here’s how you can check it.
- Open the Snapchat app on your device.
- Click on the Friends icon from the bottom menu.
- Here, you will see all the active stories under the Friends section.
- If you are blocked or removed by a friend, you will not see their stories.
Further, to check if you have been removed as a friend, you can try sending them a message. If your sent message shows a pending status, then it confirms that you have been removed by the user.
Search for the Username
The other way by which you can check if someone has blocked you on Snapchat is by searching their username or full name. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Snapchat App on your device.
- Click on the Camera icon placed at the bottom menu and tap the Search icon at the top.
- Now, type the username of the user in the search bar.
- If the user has blocked you, you will find it in the search results and get a message stating Sorry! Couldn’t find the username.
Send a Message to the user
Another way to check if a user has blocked you or not is by sending them a message. If the user has blocked you, your messages will not be sent to them and you will get an error message stating Failed to Send – Tap to try again.
Ask Your Friend or Create a New Account
You can also check if someone has blocked you on the platform is by using a different account or asking a friend to verify the existence of the account. Here’s how you can do it.
- Create a new account then search for the username that you want to check.
- If you are able to see the account in the search results then it means your friend has blocked you on your original profile.
- Further, you can also ask a friend to search the user to verify if they are able to see the profile or not.
- If your friend is able to see the profile and you are not seeing it, it also means that you have been blocked by user.
However, if you don’t want to ask anyone, you can do it by creating a second account. Since account creation on Snapchat is very easy, you can easily do it and then search for the user using their username.
Conclusion: Know if Someone Blocked You on Snapchat
So, these are all the ways by which you can check if someone has blocked you on Snapchat or not. We hope the article helped you in finding out if you have been blocked by a user or not.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
No, you can not send messages to someone who has blocked you on the platform. If you try to send the message, you will get an error message that says “Failed to send – Tap to try again”.
You can check the Snap score. If you can not see someone’s Snap score, it means that you are not on their friend list. If you were able to see their score before, they have probably unfriended you.
It basically depends on your account’s privacy settings. They can view your story if the privacy of your story is set to Everyone. However, they will not see your story if it is set to My friends.