Check if someone has blocked you on Instagram or not, Find if anyone has blocked you in Instagram, Find out who blocked you on Instagram, How to Know if Someone Blocked you on Instagram –
Instagram is a popular social media platform. People follow accounts to see their posts, stories, and they can even check their following and followers.
Sometimes people blocked you on the platform. People may block you to protect themselves but there is no official feature on Instagram to find if someone has blocked you or not.
However, there are ways by which you can check if someone has blocked you or not. So, if you want to know how you can check it easily, stick with the article till the end to know how you can check it.
Know if Someone Blocked you on Instagram
Basically, if someone blocked you on Instagram, you will not be able to see any information about the user. This information includes their posts, followed account, following, and even you can not find their account.
You will not be able to see their likes on your posts, and direct messages (DMs) if someone blocked you on the platform. Also, when you open their profile, you will see a User Not Found message.
We have concluded some of the points or signs by which you can find out if someone has blocked you or not.
- Seeing a User Not Found Error message.
- Not able to see their followers and following accounts.
- Direct Messages (DMs) of their account disappear.
- Not able to see their posts (or seeing a No Posts yet message).
- Not able to send DMs to them.
- Can not seeing their Stories.
- Not able to find the user through the search bar.
Search for the user’s account
If you have previously searched that person’s account on the search bar, you might be able to find it in search results even after they blocked you.
So, if you have already searched the account and it showing now then here’s how you can check.
- Open the profile of the account.
- Check if their profile picture is visible or not.
- If you are not able to see their profile picture .
- Check from other’s account.
- If they are able to see the profile picture of the account, then you have been blocked by them.
If you will be able to find the suspected person who has the profile picture in the search bar, but once you open the profile of the account and do not see their profile picture, it also means that you have been blocked.
Check profile to know if someone blocked you on Instagram
If someone blocks you, Instagram does not delete old comments or tags from your profile. So, if you can not find their account by searching in the explore section, but if you are still seeing their comments on your post.
Here’s how you can check if they blocked you or not.
- Open the comment and click on their profile.
- If it will redirect you to their profile and you will seeing their post counts without any posts.
- It means that you have been blocked by them.
Search the account in browser
If you know the username of the person you are suspecting. You will know if it has blocked you or not easily. Actually, the link to anyone’s Instagram profile is instagram.com/username.
- Open any browser on your device.
- Type Instagram.com/username and replace username with their actual handle.
- If you are seeing an error message that, “Sorry, this page isn’t available”.
- It means you have likely been blocked by them but it’s also possible that the account has been deleted or deactivated.
- So, confirm it, Logout your account, now open the Incognito mode and perform the same task.
- Here, if you are able to see the profile, then you have been blocked by them for sure.
- But if you are not able to see the profile, it means the account is deleted or deactivated.
Further, if you are seeing their profile with a follow option, then click on the follow button. Because if you are blocked, then you will not be able to follow them.
So, these are the ways by which you can check if someone has blocked you on Instagram or not. If you like the article and think it will be helpful for others, share it with your friends and family. Further, if you have any questions, do let us know in the comments below.
Stay Tuned for more informative articles and updates. Do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
1 thought on “How to Know if Someone Blocked you on Instagram easily?”