How to hide subscribers on YouTube on iPhone or Android device, Is it good to hide subscribers on YouTube, Hide Your Subscribers Count on Youtube on Mobile or PC, Hide subscribers count using YouTube studio –
YouTube is a popular online video-sharing and social media platform owned by Google. It is widely used and has millions of active users worldwide.
If you are a YouTuber and want to hide your channel’s subscribers count from the audience but don’t know you can do this, then don’t worry, we have covered all the steps by which you can do it.
So, if you are also one of those who want to hide the subscribers’ count of your YouTube channel, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the ways to do so.
How to Hide Your YouTube Subscribers Count?
When starting a YouTube channel, you may not get the number of subscribers you are expecting, and then planned to hide them.
In this article, we have listed the step-by-step by which you can hide subscriber count on your YouTube channel either using a PC or mobile.
You can easily hide subscriber count from your Computer. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open a web browser on your PC.
- Visit YouTube’s official website (youtube.com).
- Log in to your account if you haven’t already.
- Click on your profile picture icon at the top and select YouTube Studio.
- Alternatively, you can directly open YouTube Studio by visiting studio.youtube.com
- Click on Settings from the sidebar.
- Tap on Channel then click on Advanced Settings from the top menu.
- Here, you will see a Subscriber count option.
- Uncheck the box to Display the number of people subscribed to my channel.
- Finally, click on the Save button at the bottom to apply these changes.
Done, you have successfully hidden your YouTube channel’s subscriber count.
You can also hide your subscriber count from mobile whether it’s running Android or iOS operating system. Here’s how you can do it.
However, you can’t hide YouTube subscribers from the YouTube app or the YT Studio app. To hide, you need to open YouTube in a web browser. Follow the below steps to hide subscriber count from mobile.
- Open a browser on your mobile whether it’s running on Android or iOS.
- Visit youtube.com and if you are prompted to open YouTube mobile app, then tap on continue using on the browser.
- Now, log in to your account if you have not already.
- Click on the three-dots menu at the top and select Desktop site.
- Once you are on the desktop site, click on your profile picture icon and select YouTube studio.
- If you have installed the YT Studio app on your device, then you need to long-press on the YouTube studio and select open in a new tab. After then, select Continue to Studio.
- Here, tap on the Settings placed on the left sidebar.
- Click on Channel and choose Advanced Settings placed at the top.
- Now, uncheck the box to Display the number of people subscribed to my channel.
- Finally, tap on the Save button to apply these changes to your account.
Done, you have successfully hidden your subscriber count of the YouTube channel using mobile.
Conclusion: Hide Your YouTube Subscribers Count
So, these are the ways by which you can hide your YouTube Channel’s subscriber count using mobile or PC. We hope the article helped you in doing so.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
Hiding subscribers have both negative and positive sides. If your channel is new then you should hide subscribers of your channel because new visitors think that your channel does not have a sufficient audience and they don’t like to subscribe to a small channel. However, it depends on users whether they want to subscribe to a small channel or not.
You can easily show your subscribers again if you have already hidden it. To do so, open YouTube Studio in a web browser >> Click on the Settings >> Go to Channel >> Under Advanced Settings, uncheck Display the number of people subscribed to my channel box >> Save the Settings.