Do you want to hide your display picture from some specific contacts on WhatsApp? If so, in this read, you will learn how you can hide your WhatsApp Profile Photo from some people. Meanwhile you can learn how to hide WhatsApp last seen status from specific contacts.
How to Hide Your Profile Photo from Some People on WhatsApp?
WhatsApp is a popular cross-platform instant messaging service owned by Meta (formerly known as Facebook). It is a widely used messaging app around the world.
The platform has a feature which allows users to customize your profile picture visibility. Also, there are some workarounds by which you can do it. These methods work with both iOS and Android devices.
From WhatsApp’s Settings
Follow the below step-by-step guide to hide your WhatsApp DP from some specific contacts on the platform.
- First of all, update the WhatsApp from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Once updated, open the application on your device.
- Go to Settings (on Android, tap on the three-dots icon and choose Settings).
- Click on the Account then select Privacy.
- Choose Profile Photo from the given options.
- Here, choose My Contacts Except and choose the contacts to whom you want to hide your profile picture.
Done, you have successfully hidden your display picture from selected contacts on the platform.
Delete Contacts to Hide
The other way to hide DP from specific people is to delete the contact from your phone and set the WhatsApp Profile Picture Privacy to contacts only. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the WhatsApp app on your Android or iPhone.
- Go to Settings (on Android, tap on three dots and then select Settings).
- Choose Account and tap on Privacy.
- Now, click on Profile Photo.
- Here, choose My Contacts from the given options.
Now, only contacts who are saved in your phone book will be able to see your WhatsApp DP. Hence, you need to make sure that the user which you want to hide your Profile Photo is not listed in the Address Book.
Conclusion: Hide Your WhatsApp Profile Photo
So, these are the ways by which you can hide your WhatsApp Profile Picture from some specific contacts. We hope the article helped you hide the Display Picture from some contacts on your account.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
If you want to hide your Profile Photo from everyone on the platform, you can easily do it. To do so, open the WhatsApp app >> Go to Settings >> Choose Account >> Click on Privacy >> Here, tap on Profile Photo >> Select Nobody from the given options.
You May Also Like:
How to Transfer WhatsApp Chats from Android to iPhone?
How to Send Multiple Photos on WhatsApp?