Protect your privacy by hiding profile photos on Telegram, Make your Profile Picture hidden from everyone, How to Hide Your Telegram Profile Picture from Others, Hide Profile photo on Android and iOS –
Telegram is a popular instant messaging platform. It is widely used and has millions of active users worldwide. It is available for both Android and iOS devices.
Sometimes, people don’t want to showcase their profile pictures to other users on the platform. Hopefully, there is an official feature to hide your profile picture from others.
So, if you are also one of those who want to hide your display picture, read the article till the end as we have listed the step-by-step guide to do it on your iOS and Android device.
Related Read: How to Fix Telegram Videos not playing on Android?
Hide Your Telegram Profile Picture from Others
Users can easily hide their profile photos under the settings of the Telegram application. We have listed the step-by-step process to do so, you just need to follow.
Using the controls in privacy settings, you can now select from who you want to hide your profile photo by selecting the contacts or hiding them from everyone. Below is the guide to hide profile photos on your Android smartphones.
- Open Telegram application on your device.
- Click on three-lines icon (or hamburger menu) at the top-left side.
- Tap on Settings then select Privacy and Security.
- Here, you will see Profile Photos under Privacy section.
- If you only want your contacts to see your profile photo, choose My Contacts.
- Further, if you also want to hide your profile photo from some peoples, choose Never Allow and select the contacts or group under Add exceptions.
Done, you have successfully hidden your profile picture from others on your Android device.
On iPhone or iPad
The feature to hide your Telegram profile photo is also available for iOS or iPadOS devices. Here’s how you can hide it on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open Telegram on your iOS or iPadOS device.
- Click on the Settings at the bottom right side.
- Select Privacy and Security from the given options.
- Choose Profile Photo under Privacy section.
- Click on My Contacts under Who can see my Profile Photo.
- You can also make additional settings in the Exception section: Never share with or Always share with.
- If you want to hide your profile photo from specific person, click Never Share with and select the contact from which you want to hide.
Additional Privacy Settings
You can also use additional privacy settings to make your account more private and secure. The platform also offers you to hide your Phone number, last seen, and online status.
Here’s how you can hide your contact number from others.
- Open Telegram app on your device.
- Go to Settings then select Privacy and Security.
- Click on Phone Number under Privacy section.
- Select Nobody under Who can see my phone number to hide your number completely.
Further, if you want to hide your last seen or online status on the platform. Here’s how you can do it on your device.
- Open Telegram then go to Settings.
- Select Privacy and Security.
- Click on Last Seen & Online under Privacy.
- Choose Nobody to hide your last seen and online status completely from everyone.
Further, you can also restrict who can call you on the platform. Here’s how you can do it on your smartphone.
- Open Telegram and go to Settings.
- Click on Privacy and Security.
- Select Calls under Privacy section.
- Choose Nobody under Who can call me option.
Conclusion: How to Hide Your Telegram Profile Picture from Others
So, these are the ways by which you can hide your Telegram profile photo from others on your Android and iOS device. Apart from that, we have also mentioned some additional privacy settings to keep your account more private and secure.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
1 thought on “How to Hide Your Telegram Profile Picture from Others?”