Wondering How to Hide Your Activity on LinkedIn, How do I stop LinkedIn members from mentioning or tagging me on posts, How can I hide my active status from non-connections –
Linkedin is a popular social networking service for professionals to connect, share, and learn. It is an employment-oriented online service that operates via websites and mobile apps.
By default, what you are doing on the platform such as liking and commenting is visible to everyone who checks your profile as your activity remains public on LinkedIn. Many users are concerned about their privacy and may not want to show their activity to everyone, hence we are here to help you.
So, if you are also one of those who want to hide your activity on LinkedIn, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Hide Your Activity on LinkedIn?
LinkedIn officially has an option by which you can disable the profile updates with your network. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can hide your LinkedIn activity.
- Open a browser on your PC and visit LinkedIn.com
- Log in to your account if you have not already.
- Click on your profile icon in a small circle with ‘Me’ written underneath at the top.
- Select Settings & Privacy from the pop-up menu.
- Tap on Visibility from the left sidebar.
- Here, you will see two options: Visibility of your profile & network and Visibility of your LinkedIn activity.
- Under these two options, you will see many settings. Make changes as per your need.
- Like if you don’t want to share profile updates, tap on Share Profile Updates with your network under Visibility of your LinkedIn activity.
- Now, turn off the toggle next to Share Profile Updates.
So, these are the steps by which you can stop sharing your activity with the members on LinkedIn. We hope the article helped you in hiding your activity with your network.
If you don’t want to show your active LinkedIn status to non-connections, visit linkedin.com on a browser on your PC >> Head over to Settings & Privacy >> Tap on Visibility >> Select Manage Active Status under Visibility of your LinkedIn activity >> Select Your Connections Only from the given options.
You can disable mentions or tags in content posted on LinkedIn. To do so, navigate to Settings & Privacy >> Click on Visibility >> Tap on Mentions or Tags under Visibility of your LinkedIn activity >> Turn off the toggle next to Allow Mentions.