Signal Messenger has a Story feature that will automatically disappear after 24 hours once shared just like other platforms. Also, the platform allows users to choose who can view their stories. Do you want to hide your Story or Status from some specific users on the platform? If so, in this read, you will learn how to hide Signal Messenger Story from some contacts. Meanwhile, you can learn how to turn off stories in Signal Messenger.
How to Hide Signal Story From Some Contacts?
There are many instances when we want to hide the story from some specific contacts. Hopefully, Signal Messenger has an option by which you can customize Story or Status visibility on your account from their mobile app. Also, there is a workaround by which you can do it.
From Signal App’s Settings
You can easily hide your story or status from some specific contacts on the platform. Follow the below steps to do so on your Android and iOS device.
1. Open the Signal app on your device.
2. Tap on your profile icon at the top.
3. Select Stories from the appeared menu.
4. On the Stories settings page, click on My Story.
5. Click on All except and choose the contacts from which you want to hide your story then tap Done.
6. If you want to share your story with some specific contacts then tap on Only share with and select the contacts to whom you want to share your story.
Block the Person
You can also hide your online status from some specific users by blocking that particular contact on Signal Messenger. Follow the below steps to do so.
1. Open the Signal app on your phone.
2. Tap on the contact to open the chat of the person from which you want to hide the status.
3. Click on the user’s name at the top.
4. On the next screen, tap on Block and confirm it by tapping on Block.
Once you block the user, they will not be able to see your story which you upload on Signal until you unblock them.
Conclusion: Hide Signal Story From Some Contacts
So, these are the steps by which you can hide your Signal Story from some specific contacts. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick updates.
You May Also Like: