Just like other social media platforms, Instagram has a feature that shows whether a user is active or if not, it shows they were last online on the platform. While the feature is helpful for most users but some users don’t want to show their activity status, and also it helps users avoid stalking. In this read, you will learn how to hide your last seen or online status on Instagram.
How to Hide Last Seen or Online Status on Instagram?
Instagram shows a green dot for active users and shows the last active status time. While the feature is good but some people don’t want to show their last seen or active status on the platform. Hopefully, Instagram has a feature called Activity Status which once disabled hides your activity status on the platform. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can disable it.
Hide Activity Status
1. Open the Instagram app on your device.
2. Log in to your account if you have not already.
3. Tap on your profile icon at the bottom to open your profile feed.
4. Click on the hamburger menu (or three-line icon) at the top.
5. On the appeared menu, select Settings.
6. Tap on Privacy on the settings page.
7. On the next screen, click on Activity Status.
8. Turn off the toggle next to Show Activity Status.
Done, you have successfully disabled or hidden the activity status on Instagram for your account. Also, when you turn this feature off, you will not be able to see others’ activity statuses on the platform.
So, these are the steps by which you can last seen or online status on Instagram. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You May Also Like: