How to find hidden apps on iPhone, How to Hide Apps on iPhone all models, Can I hide apps on my Apple iPhone or iPad device, Hide Purchase History –
Nowadays every other person knows about iPhone. Demand and supply of the iPhone have increased larger amount as people have become used to the iPhone till now. Users of iPhones are in increasing with higher demand today because of their outstanding qualities.
Keeping iPhone has become a trend today as people are ignoring its expenses as compared to its amazing features.
There are some apps that users need to keep private. Luckily, iPhone has the features to hide the apps. If you are one of those who also need to keep your apps private on your iPhone, then you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the ways to do so.
How to Hide Apps on an iPhone?
The iPhones officially do not give you the right to hide the apps according to their protocol instead there are some workarounds by which you can just bury them into the app folders or you can remove them from the home screen and make them disappear from the search history.
The folders on the iPhone handle the number of pages for the apps therefore you may easily make a private space for hiding the desired apps in that folder.
In this article, we have listed some ways to hide the apps on an iPhone or iPad. Read the article till the end to see which one is most convenient for you.
Hide Apps using Folders
You can keep your apps out of immediate view by adding them to folders. Here’s how you can do it.
1. First of all, create a folder for an app or you can simply select the folder which was previously created on your iPhone.
2. Keep a long press on the icon of the app till the option Action menu pop-up will appear on the screen.
3. Click on the Edit Home Screen from the given options.
4. Press and move the app to the folder in which you want to hide that app.
5. Now move the app you need to hide to the 2nd page (or to the 12th page as you can create a maximum of 12 pages in a folder) of the folder.
6. If you sincerely need to bury those apps deeply into the folder you can make a number of pages in the folder with one app on each page. It means you have many pages storing apps you use rarest of rare and hide the desired app on the last page of the folder.
Note: The above-listed steps do not help in hiding apps fully on your iPhone, actually have some risks but it has the least chance of getting caught.
Hide From Search or Home Screen
You can easily hide apps from the search on your iPhone or iPad. Here’s the step-by-step guide to doing so.
1. First of all, open the Settings App on your device.
2. Now you have to click on the Siri & Search option.
3. Go down to get the app section and select the app you want to hide from the search.
4. Here, you will see Show on Home Screen or Show App in the Search option, turn off the toggle next to it.
Done, you have successfully hidden your app.
Note: If you need to unhide the app again in the future then you can just follow up the same steps just there will be a difference in the last step, you need to turn on the toggle for Show on Home Screen or Show App in Search instead of turning it off.
Hide Apps from App Library
You can also hide the apps on your iPhone or iPad using the App Library. Here’s how you can do it.
1. First of all, long-press the app icon you want to hide.
2. A list will appear in which you need to click on the Remove App option.
3. Again a list of options will pop up on the screen, click on the option Move to App Library.
Following up on the above process you can hide the application in the App Library of the iPhone as it’s very simple to search the apps you have hidden in the App Library. In the future, if you want to unhide them again you can just include them back onto your home screen.
Hide Purchased History
If you have Family Sharing enabled on your iPhone or iPad, anyone in the group can see and download the apps you have purchased but if you want to keep them private, you can hide them from the purchased history. Here’s how you can do it.
1. First of all, open the App Store on your device.
2. Click on your profile picture appears in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Now go to the option Purchased.
4. Then search or navigate to the app which you want to hide.
5. Drag the app to the left side from the right side.
6. Now, you will see a Hide option, click on it.
7. Follow the same set of instructions if you want to hide other apps as well.
8. Finally, click on Done placed in the topmost right corner.
Note: This process will not be helpful in hiding the apps from your iPhone. These steps just help you to hide the app in the purchase history which is placed under the app Store.
So, these are the ways to hide apps on an iPhone. IPhone users can easily make use of the above-mentioned methods and techniques for hiding the apps and keeping their apps private or away from the eyes of unauthorized persons.
These techniques may not provide you one hundred percent privacy of the hidden apps but can help you to assure security for easily not finding the apps from the store.
The problem of not getting a hundred percent security occurs just because of the Apple organization as they do not give the full authority to hide the apps in the iPhone, but using these steps can assure you to make use of your sensitive app without having fear of getting caught because it’s not so easy to get the apps which you have hidden using above-mentioned steps.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.