Add Emoji on iPhone or iPad, How to Get Emojis to show up when typing on iOS or iPadOS, Add Emoji to text messages on iPhone, Emoji shortcut iPad keyboard, How to Get Emoji Keyboard While Typing on iPad –
Emoji is a pictogram, logogram, ideogram, or smiley embedded in the text that plays an essential role on messages and on web pages. The primary function of emoji is to fill in emotional cues otherwise missing from the typed conversation.
Apple also has emojis on iOS and iPadOS for iPhones and iPads. However, some users are not able to find the emoji keyboard on their iPad. Hopefully, there are the steps by which you will get the emoji keyboard on your iPad.
So, if you are also one of those who are not able to find the emoji keyboard on your iPad, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed some ways to use emojis while typing.
How to Get Emoji Keyboard While Typing on iPad?
Like other Apple devices such as iPhone and Mac, iPads also support emoji typing. However, iPhones get a dedicated emoji icon on the keyboard, but it can be confusing for iPad users. Some iPad users have complained that they are not seeing the emoji keyboard on their devices.
In this article, we have listed the ways by which you can enable the emoji keyboard on your iPad. Here’s how you can do it on your iPad.
Add Emoji Keyboard
If you have not enabled the Emoji on the keyboard on your iPad. Here’s how you can add Emoji to your iPad keyboard.
- Open Settings on your device.
- Click on the General then choose Keyboard.
- Again click on Keyboards and select Add New Keyboard.
- Search for emoji and tap on Emoji to add it.
Done, you have successfully added the emoji on your iPad or iPhone. Here’s how you can use it while typing.
- On the keyboard, click on the globe icon on the bottom left side.
- Choose Emoji and you will see all the emojis.
On Apple Magic Keyboard or External Keyboards
If you are using an Apple Magic Keyboard or any other external keyboard and want to open an emoji panel on the keyboard, follow the below steps to do so.
- In the keyboard, press Control + Space Bar.
- Now, it will open the emoji section.
If you have any other keyboard apps installed on your device, press the Space button multiple times to open the emoji screen. If not automatically, click on the Emoji option to open it.
Gboard is a virtual keyboard developed by Google, which gives you a dedicated Emoji icon on the keyboard to access emojis while typing on iPad. Here’s how you can use Gboard on iPhone or iPad.
- Open App Store on your device.
- Search for Gboard and click download to install it.
- Open the app and click Get Started.
- It will open the Settings of Gboard (you can manually go to Settings then Gboard to open the Gboard Settings).
- Now, click on the Keyboards option.
- Turn on the toggle for Gboard then turn on Allow Full Access and click Allow to confirm.
Done, you have successfully enabled the Gboard on your device. Here’s how you can use emoji on Gboard.
- On the keyboard, click on Globe icon and select Gboard.
- Now, click on face emoji next to globe icon to open emojis.
Conclusion: Get Emoji Keyboard While Typing on iPad
So, these are the simple methods by which you can get an emoji keyboard while typing on an iPad or iPhone. We hope that this article helps you in sending the emojis from your device.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.