How to Get a Streak back on Snapchat, Snapchat Support Streak Lost, Snapchat Streak Recovery, Recover a Lost Snapstreak on Snapchat, Snapchat Streak Support, Snap Streak Disappeared, How to Get Back a Lost Snapstreak on Snapchat –
Snapchat is a popular instant messaging app and service. The platform lets users exchange photos and videos (called snaps) that are meant to disappear after they are viewed.
Snapstreaks is a fun way to communicate with your friends. Streaks on Snapchat count how many consecutive days two people have been sending Snaps to each other. Every day they send a Snap their streak gets longer.
Since the Streak lasts only for 24 hours before they break. So, if you have already broken a Snapchat streak with your friend and want to bring it back. Read the article till the end as we have listed a way to recover your lost Snapstrak.
Why My Snapstreak Disappeared?
If you have just missed your Snapstreak, it is because of one of the following reasons:
- Snapsteaks have a time duration of 24 hours. So, if you or your friend has missed replying back with a snap during the time period, your entire streak with the friend will disappear.
- Your smartphone has a bad internet connection due to which your sent Snaps never reached the friend. Snapchat always notifies the user if it fails to send a snap.
How to Get Back a Lost Snapstreak on Snapchat?
Snapchat also reminds users if a streak is about to break but many times users forget to notice it. So, if the lost Snapstreak meant the world to you, there is a way to get it back.
Here’s how you can request for Streak recovery from the Snapchat support team and get back a Snapchat streak with your friend.
Using Snapchat Android or iOS App
You can restore a lost Snapchat Streak from the Snapchat app on your Android and iOS device. Follow the below steps to restore Snapstreaks.
- Open the Snapchat application on your smartphone.
- Click on your profile picture icon on the top left side.
- Tap on Settings icon at the top right side of your profile page.
- Scroll down, and click on ‘I Need Help’ under Support section.
- Here, click on Snapstreaks.
- Now, you will find ‘If you feed there was an error’ text.
- Click on the Let Us Know link.
- Now, a Contact Us page will open.
- Click on ‘I lost my Snapstreak’ then scroll down and you will see a contact form.
- Enter the details in the contact form including your username, email, and your friend’s username.
- Note that, you can only restore snapstreaks of 1 friend in one submission.
- After filling the form, click on the Send button.
- Now, complete the CAPTCHA code if asked.
Done, you have successfully submitted the Snapstreak restore request. Now, wait for 24 hours to get a response from the Snapchat team.
Using a browser on your PC
You can also get back a lost Snapstreak from your Laptop or computer using a web browser. Below are the steps to raise a restore request for Snapstreak.
- Open a web browser on your PC.
- Now, open the Snapchat support page.
- You can directly visit using this URL: support.snapchat.com
- Click on the Snapstreaks.
- Scroll down, and click on the ‘Let Us Know’ link (you will find it before a Please Note text).
- Now, click on I’ve lost my Snapstreak.
- Scroll down, and you will find a contact form.
- Fill the contact form by entering all the required details.
- After filling, click on Send button at the bottom.
- Complete the CAPTCHA code if required.
Now, wait for 24 hours to get a response from the Snapchat support team. After that, you will get back your Snapstreak from the friend you have requested.
Conclusion: Get Back a Lost Snapstreak on Snapchat
So, these are the ways by which you can Get Back a lost Snapstreak on Snapchat. We hope the article helped you in restoring your streak with friends on Snapchat.
If you like the article, share it with your friends and family. Further, if you have any questions, do let us know in the comments below. You can also follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more informative updates.
Some FAQs of Snapstreak
Streaks on Snapchat start when you and your friend send direct snaps to each other, and continue to do so for more than three consecutive days. After three days, a fire symbol (🔥) appears next to the person’s name, along with the number of days the streak has been going on.
To protect Snapstreak from disappearing, you will have to keep sending snaps. This might sound like the worst advice, but this is what users often forget to do.
Snapchat makes use of various types of emojis inside its app to inform the user about various streak levels. Here is the meaning of different Snapchat emojis.