Why Can’t I See Comments on YouTube app, YouTube Comments Not Showing iPhone or Android or Chrome, How to Fix YouTube Comments Not Showing –
These days, users are facing a problem of YouTube Comments Not Showing or Loading for their accounts. Don’t worry, we are here to help you.
So, if you are also one of those who want to fix the YouTube Comments Not Showing issue on your account, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Fix YouTube Comments Not Showing?
There are many possible reasons behind getting the issue, in this article, we have listed the ways by which you can fix the problem of YouTube Comments Not Showing or loading on your account.
Check Your Internet
First of all, check if you have a good internet connection. If your internet speed is low then it takes some time for YouTube to load the comments.
You can try restarting your WiFi router, and if you have ethernet, try unplugging and plugging the cable again. Also, if you are using the YouTube app on your smartphone with mobile data, try switching to stable Wi-Fi to see if that helps.
If you are not sure about your Internet speed, you can try running an Internet speed test on your device. Here’s how you can run a speed test.
- Visit an Internet Speed Checker website.
- You can open fast.com, speedtest.net, openspeedtest.com, and others.
- Open any of the websites listed above in a browser and click on Test or Start to start the test.
- Wait for a few seconds or minutes until it finishes.
- Once done, it will show you the download and upload speeds.
Update YouTube App
Updating an app fixes most of the problems a user faced on it. Hence, If the above method does not work for you, then you need to update the application to the latest version. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open Google Play Store or App Store on your phone.
- Search for YouTube in the search box and hit enter.
- Check if there is any update available or not.
- If available, tap on the Update button to download the latest version of the app.
Done, you have successfully updated the YouTube app. Now, check if your issue is solved or not.
Update the Browser
If you are using YouTube on a web browser on your PC and getting the problem of YouTube comments not showing then you need to update your browser to the latest version. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Browser on your system.
- Click on the three-dots icon on the top-right side.
- Select Settings from the given options.
- Click on About Chrome or Edge (if you are using the Chrome or Edge browser).
- Wait for a few seconds until it fetches the details.
- Once done, click on Download and Install if there is any update available.
- After downloading the latest version of the browser, restart the browser.
Done, you have successfully downloaded the browser on the latest version. Now, your issue should be fixed.
Open Video in Incognito Mode
If you are accessing YouTube through your phone or computer’s browser, you might be logged in with your Google account. Hence, you could try after accessing YouTube.com in a private or incognito mode.
Here’s how you can use Private Window or Incognito Mode on your system.
- Open a web browser on your system.
- Now, open Incognito Mode or Private Window on the browser.
- Visit YouTube.com in the private or incognito window.
- Open the Video in which comments are not showing.
- Check if you are able to see the comments or not.
Clear Cache Data to Fix YouTube Comments Not Showing
Some users have reported that clearing the site cookies and app cache data fixes the problem of comments not showing for their account. Hence you need to try after cleaning the cache data.
On YouTube App
- Open the Settings App on your device.
- Go to Apps >> Manage Apps.
- Search for YouTube and tap on it to open the App Info.
- You can also open the App Info from the home page. To do so, tap and hold the YouTube app icon and click on the ‘i’ icon.
- Tap on Storage and Cache or Clear Data or Manage Data.
- Finally, choose Clear Cache to remove the temporary data.
However, iOS devices have an Offload App feature that clears all the cached data and reinstalls the app. Here’s how you can Offload YouTube on your iPhone device.
- Open the Settings App on your iOS device.
- Navigate to General then iPhone Storage and select YouTube.
- Now, click on the Offload app option.
- Confirm it by tapping on it again.
- Finally, tap on the Reinstall app to offload it.
On a Web Browser
- Open the Browser’s Settings on your system.
- Go to Privacy and Security.
- Tap on Clear Browsing Data.
- Here, select the checkbox for Cookies and other site data & Cache Images and Files.
- Finally, click on Clear Data to clear cache files.
Conclusion: Fix YouTube Comments Not Showing
So, these are the ways by which you can fix the problem of YouTube Comments not showing.
Also, if none of the methods works for you and the comments are not showing for a specific video, you can try playing a different video to see if the comments are there.
Also, try that different video from a different channel. It may happen because that video uploader or channel could have blocked or banned you from viewing and making comments. In such a case, you cannot do anything unless the channel itself unblocks you.
We hope the article helped you in fixing the problem of comments not showing or loading for your account.
If you are signed in to a google account, and the comment is not showing up for many videos, try checking the comments in incognito or private mode as it disregards all of your plugins, extensions, and site data, cookies, and cache when in use.
If you are seeing the comments for the same video on your mobile but not on a web browser then you can try checking the comments using a different browser on your PC.
There are many ways by which you can fix it. The first one you can try is by refreshing the webpage or by opening the video again on your device.