My Instagram account was deleted, and Instagram help center, Instagram disabled my account for no reason, Instagram account was disabled for violating terms, help.instagram.com recover the account, How to Fix Your account will be suspended soon on Instagram –
Instagram is one of the popular photo and video-sharing platforms owned by Meta. It has millions of active users and is available for both Android and iOS devices.
These days users are getting “Your account will be suspended” error mail with the full message stating “Hi, Your account, Xyz, will be suspended soon because it doesn’t follow our Community guidelines on human exploitation.”
It further includes, “Once we’ve suspended your account, you’ll have 30 days to log in and disagree with our decision, or your account will be permanently disabled.”
So, if you are also one of those who didn’t violate Instagram’s guidelines and want to fix the error for your account, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the step-by-step to fix it.
How to Fix Your account will be suspended soon on Instagram?
So, if you got the same error, you need to take action otherwise your account will be automatically disabled after 30 days if you do nothing. In this article, we have listed the step-by-step guide to fixing the error. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open a browser on your device.
- Type My Instagram Account was deactivated and hit enter to search for it.
- Click on the first result which is from the Instagram help center.
- You can also visit the link: help.instagram.com/contact/437908793443074 or facebook.com/help/contact/606967319425038
- It will open the form and then click on I understand and wish to continue.
- Once you tap on it, you need to enter your name, email address, your Instagram username.
- Also, describe your issue in the Please explain why you believe that the content should not have been removed section.
- For Example: “Hello Instagram team, I received an email stating that your account will be suspended but I didn’t post anything that violates the community guidelines. Please review my posts and stop the suspension of my account.”
- You can also attach a screenshot of your error in the Attachment section.
- After filling in, click on the Send button at the bottom.
Done, you have successfully filled out the form. Now, you need to wait for up to one week to receive an email from Instagram.
- In the upcoming email, Instagram will ask you to attach a selfie of yourself holding a handwritten code. This helps to prove that you are the owner of the account.
- After sending the selfie with a code, you need to again wait for up to one week.
Now, Instagram will send you an email that will state that your account has been removed from suspension. It also means that your account will not be disabled after 30 days anymore.
So, this is the way to fix your account will be suspended soon error on Instagram. However, Instagram can take a long time to respond to you but in the end, your account will be successfully removed from suspension. We hope the article helped you in doing so.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
If you did not receive an email from Instagram after a week or more, make sure to check your spam or junk folder in the mail.
If you got your account will be suspended error message, you need to fix it. To fix the error in your account, you need to submit a form then Instagram will review your details and reactivate your account. Here’s how you can do it.