Welcome to Instagram post message, how to get rid of welcome to Instagram, Instagram stuck on the welcome page, How to Fix the “Welcome to Instagram” –
Instagram is a photo and video sharing platform owned by Meta (formerly known as Facebook). It is a widely used platform and has millions of active users around the world.
These days, users are getting an error message on their account stating, “Welcome to Instagram” with the full message saying, “When you follow people, you’ll see the photos and videos they post here.” When a user got this error, they are not able to see the posts on the platform.
So, if you are also one of those who are getting the Welcome to an Instagram error on your account, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Fix “Welcome to Instagram” Error?
The message usually popup to a new account or if you don’t follow anyone on the platform. However, these days, users are getting this message even if they are using Instagram for a while or following users.
It’s basically a bug or glitch on the platform which can be fixed easily. In this article, we have listed the steps by which you can fix the Welcome to Instagram Error on the platform.
Follow Some Users
If you are a new user or are not following anyone on Instagram and getting the Welcome to Instagram message then you need to follow some users on the platform.
On the error screen, Instagram will also show you some useful suggestions to follow, so that it will show you some posts.
Check if Instagram Server is down
Before moving to the next steps, check whether Instagram is down or not. There are a couple of ways by which you can if the Instagram server is down.
You can easily check the status of Instagram’s servers from websites like DownDetector or IsTheServiceDown. Here’s how you can check if Instagram is down or not.
- Open a browser on your device and visit an outage detector website such as Downdetector or IsTheServiceDown.
- After opening one of the websites, search for Instagram and hit enter.
- Here, you need to check the spike of the graph. A huge spike on the graph means a lot of users are experiencing an error on the platform and it’s most likely that Instagram is down.
- If the servers of Instagram are down, you just need to wait for some time as it can take a few hours for the company to resolve the issue.
Wait for a few hours
Whether the Instagram servers are down or not, the best way to resolve the issue is to wait for a few hours as this issue is nothing but a bug or glitch on the app.
Some users have reported that they were able to see the posts on the home screen feed on their Instagram account after 3 to 4 hours.
Reinstall Instagram App
If none of the methods work for you, you need to try uninstalling and reinstalling the app on your device.
Uninstalling an application fixes most of the problems a user faced on the app, hence you need to remove it from your smartphone and then again reinstall it. Here’s how you can do it.
- Tap and hold on to the Instagram app icon.
- Click on the Remove App or Uninstall button.
- Confirm the uninstallation when prompted.
- After it is uninstalled, open Google Play Store or App Store on your phone.
- Search for Instagram and hit enter.
- Click on the Download button to install the app on your Android or iOS device.
- Once downloaded, log in back to your Instagram account and your issue should be fixed.
Conclusion: Fix “Welcome to Instagram”
So, these are the ways by which you can fix the Welcome to an Instagram error on your account. We hope the article helped you in getting rid of the error message and seeing your follower’s posts on the platform.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
The platform shows Welcome to Instagram whether you are a new user who is not following anyone on the platform or due to a bug or glitch on the platform.
You May Also Like:
How to Check When an Instagram Account was Created?
How to Unlike All the Liked Posts on Instagram at Once?