We Suspended Your Facebook Account, Facebook Disabled Account Appeal, Temporarily suspended Facebook account, Account Suspended for no reason, How can I recover my suspended account on Facebook, Suspicious activity on Facebook, How to Fix We Suspended Your Account on Facebook –
Facebook is a popular and widely used social media platform owned by Meta. It has billions of active users worldwide. The platform suspends many accounts on a regular basis for various reasons.
We have listed seen many errors and their fixes. But now users are facing a We Suspended Your Account error message on their Facebook account.
However, you can regain access to your account easily by following the steps we have listed in the article. So, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed some ways by which you can fix the We Suspended Your Account error.
How to Fix We Suspended Your Account on Facebook?
Nowadays many users are getting a “We Suspended Your Account” error on their Facebook account with the message saying, “Your account, or activity on it, doesn’t follow our Community Standards. Your account is not visible to people on Facebook, and you can’t use it.”
Further, Facebook provided a 30 days period before it will suspend your account permanently. You can disagree with the decision, If you think that Facebook suspended your account by mistake, Facebook can take you through a few steps to disagree with the decision.
Followed by, You have 30 days after Facebook first took action on your account to disagree, or your account will be permanently disabled.
Solve We Suspended Your Account on Facebook
After getting the error on your account, you will see the number of days left to disagree with the decision that Facebook has made.
- Click on the Disagree with Decision option.
- You have only 30 days to disagree with the decision, after that your account will be permanently disabled.
- Complete the CAPTCHA if required.
- Here, a Upload Your ID page will open.
Upload your ID
Facebook uses your ID to confirm your name and date of birth, to help Facebook check that the account belongs to you. The ID could be a driving license, passport, or another type of official identification.
When you submit a copy of your ID, Facebook said that it will keep your ID for more than 30 days but not more than 1 year. This helps them to improve their automated systems for detecting fake IDs and related abuse.
Facebook further said that they might use trusted service providers to help review your information. Your ID will not be visible on Facebook. Here’s how you can Upload your ID.
- After the Upload Your ID page will open.
- Click on the Choose Photo.
- Now, you need to upload a clear photo of your ID.
- After uploading, click on the Continue button to proceed.
Now, a You Disagreed with the Decision page will open. It usually takes over a day for Facebook to review your information. You can check back again on the same page. However, it can take up to a week or more in some cases.
Wait for 2-3 days and check back again. If you are not able to log in to your account, it might be still under review. Therefore, you need to wait until the review is complete.
Further, if you have violated any of Facebook’s community standards, your account will be permanently disabled.
Still Getting the error?
If your account is still under review after a week or more and you still getting the same error, you need to contact Facebook support for help. Below are the steps for contacting Facebook support.
- Open Feedback about a Facebook feature page.
- You can directly open it by visiting: facebook.com/help/contact/260749603972907
- Select Login from Product or feature drop-down menu.
- Describe your issue in the message with your the registered mail address.
- For e.g.: My Account with the email (replace email with your email address) was is Temporarily Suspended without any reason, I followed all the Community Standards Rules. Please solve my issue as soon as possible.
- After doing this, click on the Send to send the feedback.
You can also email the Facebook support team about the problem you are getting with your account. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open your email and compose a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Add Subject: Suspended Facebook Account Recovery Appeal
- Enter your problem with your full name and email address.
- Finally send it to the Facebook team.
Now, wait for 24-48 hours and your issue should be fixed successfully.
Conclusion: We Suspended Your Facebook Account
So, these are the ways by which you can fix the We Suspended Your Account problem on Facebook. We hope this helps you in solving the issue you are facing.
If you like the article, share it with your friends and family. Further, if you have any questions, do let us know in the comments below. You can also follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more informative updates.