Warzone Mobile is a part of the next era of the Call of Duty franchise, with the highest quality Battle Royale mobile game experience. In COD: Warzone Mobile, up to 120 players will battle each other to be the last one standing. Does the game stuck on the loading screen? If so, in this read, you will learn how to fix Warzone Mobile Not Loading.
How to Fix Warzone Mobile Not Loading?
Call Of Duty: Warzone Mobile is developed specifically for mobile devices that feature mobile-specific events, content, and playlists. Additionally, there are in-depth customization options to support new players and professionals alike. Some users have reported on different social websites that their game is stuck on loading while trying to play it. In this article, we have added the ways by which you can fix Call Of Duty: Warzone Mobile not loading.
Check Your Internet
First of all, check your internet connectivity because if your internet speed is too low, you will get an error on the game. If you are not sure about your Internet speed, you can run a speed test. Follow the below steps to run a speed test to check your internet speed.
1. Open a browser and visit an Internet Speed Checker website such as fast.com, speedtest.net, etc.
2. Once opened, click on Test or Start if the speed test does not begin automatically.
3. Wait for a few seconds or minutes until it finishes the test.
4. Once done, it will show the download and upload speeds.
Now, check whether you are getting a good download or upload speed. If it’s low, switch to a stable network. After switching the network type, your issue should be fixed.
Enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
1. Open the Activision website on a browser.
2. Click on the Login button and enter your login credentials.
3. Navigate to your profile and select Privacy & Security.
4. Tap on Enable two-factor authentication and follow the on-screen instructions.
5. Once enabled, open Warzone Mobile and navigate to Settings >> Account >> Log Out >> Continue.
6. Once logged out close the application.
7. Wait for a few minutes then open Warzone Mobile then log in to your account and your issue should be fixed.
Turn ON or OFF VPN
If you are using the game after connecting to a VPN (Virtual Private Network) then you need to disconnect it while if you are playing the game without a VPN then you need to use the VPN in order to resolve the problem.
Hence, we suggest you, turn on or off the VPN on your phone and then use the Warzone Mobile app and your issue should be fixed.
Update the App
You can also try updating the Warzone Mobile app as updates come with bugs/glitches fixes and improvements. Follow the below steps to update the Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile app on your phone.
1. Open the Google Play Store or App Store on your device.
2. Search for Warzone Mobile in the search box and hit enter.
3. Tap on the Update button to download the latest version of the app.
4. Once updated, your issue should be fixed.
5. If there is no update available then you can also try re-installing the app.
Conclusion: Fix Warzone Mobile Not Loading
So, these are the ways by which you can fix Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile Not Loading. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You May Also Like: